Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Beantownjoe
    • Feb 2015

One month treatment result

It's been a month since my last treatment. I have been out and about at work and with family members. In my job industry i meet and i am around hundreds of people a day, thousands a week. Out of thousands of people i am around no one has looked at me in a weird way nor has asked about my head looking odd or different. I have gotten good compliments. Believe me my co workers and friends would have no qualms about asking me about my head, but not gotten any comments nor inquiries of my head looking unnatural.

Pictures
    Click image for larger version

Name:	20150314_120948.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	85.9 KB
ID:	470923Click image for larger version

Name:	20150314_190455.jpg
Size:	83.8 KB
ID:	470924Click image for larger version

Name:	One month.jpg
Size:	62.4 KB
ID:	470925
  • Jamiejames
    • Jan 2014

very impressive result, where'd you get it done?

Comment

• Beantownjoe
      • Feb 2015

Originally posted by Jamiejames
      very impressive result, where'd you get it done?
      Thanks for checking out my post Jamiejames. I got the procedure done at Headstrong NY.

Comment

• popped
        • Mar 2015

How does it look outside in the sunshine?

Comment

• Beantownjoe
          • Feb 2015

Natural light/Sunshine

Hi Popped, very good question you ask. I am enclosing a few pictures that were taken outside with natural light and sunshine. It looks very good under any lighting. Remember if you are considering having this procedure see it in person. Pictures can help but need to bee seen in person.

Natural light

Name:	2015-04-03 15.20.54.jpg
Size:	67.3 KB
ID:	439441Click image for larger version

Name:	2015-04-04 10.34.44.jpg
Size:	61.1 KB
ID:	439442

Sunshine

Name:	2015-04-04 10.35.26.jpg
Size:	79.9 KB
ID:	439443Click image for larger version

Name:	2015-04-04 10.37.20.jpg
Size:	55.4 KB
ID:	439444Click image for larger version

Name:	2015-04-04 10.37.59.jpg
Size:	58.9 KB
ID:	439445

Comment

• popped
            • Mar 2015

Looks great. I'm about to make an appointment at HIS HAIR in Chicago. I'm mostly worried about how it will look on the second day after shaving my head. Pretty much all of the pictures shown are of the day of shaving.

How long can you go without shaving? I'm so excited to have this alternative.

Comment

• Beantownjoe
              • Feb 2015

Originally posted by popped
              Looks great. I'm about to make an appointment at HIS HAIR in Chicago. I'm mostly worried about how it will look on the second day after shaving my head. Pretty much all of the pictures shown are of the day of shaving.

How long can you go without shaving? I'm so excited to have this alternative.
              It's an amazing alternative i would say! The draw back is i have to shave every day. To avoid the 2D/3D effect. I make it simple by shaving in the shower part of my daily routine. I can go two days on the weekend cause i am around less people. Actually the sunshine picture is a full days growth. If you choose the right provider and keep it shaved its 100% undetectable. I don't know the extent of your hairloss but some people can get away with a few days growth. I have before and after pictures in previous post as i documented my experience with SMP.

Comment

Working...