Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • thechamp
    • Jan 2011

Caffeine can halt hairloss

Cafine can half hair loss http://www.biznews.com/health/2015/0...man-scientist/
  • I am ready
    • Nov 2013

Originally posted by thechamp
    Alpecin Caffeine penetrates the scalp even when the shampoo has been rinsed out. In just 120 seconds the active ingredient travels along the hair shaft...

Comment

• Nerve
      • Nov 2012

Does this have any merit?

Comment

• youngin
        • Nov 2010

It has some merit. But its not going to cure anything. It might slow down hair loss. There are a few shampoos out already for this. Check out Regenepure DR.

Comment

• Keki
          • Mar 2015

Yeah today i got a haircut and my hairdressed was disgusted of my hairloss, no joke, then i told him i went to the doc and the idiot say what every ignorant retard say, don't trust the docs, don't take pills etc etc then tried to sell me a shampoo and told me it work to slow down, interesting enough it's caffeine and linoleic acid and salicylic acid based, so i bought it, i will test it but i don't think it will work, i needed a new shampoo in beetween nizoral anyway...

Comment

• walrus
            • Feb 2012

Originally posted by Keki
            Yeah today i got a haircut and my hairdressed was disgusted of my hairloss, no joke, then i told him i went to the doc and the idiot say what every ignorant retard say, don't trust the docs, don't take pills etc etc then tried to sell me a shampoo and told me it work to slow down, interesting enough it's caffeine and linoleic acid and salicylic acid based, so i bought it, i will test it but i don't think it will work, i needed a new shampoo in beetween nizoral anyway...
            Hairdressers are not at all medically qualified.

Comment

• Nerve
              • Nov 2012

Originally posted by youngin
              It has some merit. But its not going to cure anything. It might slow down hair loss. There are a few shampoos out already for this. Check out Regenepure DR.
              Ive use Regenepure but Ive also used Lip Big 3 which I prefer.
              Big 3 seems to condition my hair. But it doesnt contain caffeine.
              Thats why I ask, cos maybe I would change back to something with caffeine.
              Dont want to miss out.

Anyways, this thread will become less appropriate to this section if I wang on about shampoos.
              Just want to know if the caffieine thing has value.

Comment

• It's2014ComeOnAlready
                • Sep 2014

Originally posted by Nerve
                Ive use it but Ive also used Lip Big 3 which I prefer.
                Big 3 seems to condition my hair but it doesnt contain caffeine.
                Thats why I ask, cos maybe I would change to something that contain caffeine.
                Dont want to miss out.

Anyways, this thread will become less appropriate to this section if I wang on about shampoos.
                Just want to know if the caffieine thing has any value.
                I use Alpecin and I've noticed a lot less shedding. It's been about 3 wks, so that's all I can say for now.

Comment

• Keki
                  • Mar 2015

Originally posted by walrus
                  Hairdressers are not at all medically qualified.
                  I limited myself to say "it's a genetic thing", he tried to impress me telling me he studied everything about hairs LOL, i can't ****ig argue with ignorant who know shit about aga and how it works, but seems a good shampoo and the one i use it now is garbage

it's this one http://www.amazon.co.uk/Men-Wella-Ma.../dp/B007YZ08JW, dunno how much caffeine it's used inside, i don't think it's the same of alpecin but i will test it, the composition is similar but seems it has less caffeine

Comment

• burtandernie
                    • Nov 2012

I would say like many things there is a remote possibility it works but if it does your talking minor effect. I mean you cant fight a tiger with a sharp stick which is what your trying to do using a shampoo to stop MPB
                    I read that shampoo they did a test that showed caffeine still present the next day meaning it lasts 24 hours between each shampoo but again it was study done by them so doesnt mean much really. If caffeine can prevent T from doing its thing than it might do something.

Comment

Working...