Isn't Dr. Greco supposed to be introducing a new PRP treatment?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • nameless
    • Feb 2013

Isn't Dr. Greco supposed to be introducing a new PRP treatment?

I was reading somewhere the Dr. Greco is on the verge of introducing a new form of PRP that some people say seems like it might be a significant improvement over what's already in the marketplace. Does anyone know anything about this?
  • FearTheLoss
    • Dec 2012

Originally posted by nameless
    I was reading somewhere the Dr. Greco is on the verge of introducing a new form of PRP that some people say seems like it might be a significant improvement over what's already in the marketplace. Does anyone know anything about this?

I don't believe this is true. I have not heard it anywhere. Maybe you were reading an old article talking about him releasing CRP.

Comment

• nameless
      • Feb 2013

Originally posted by FearTheLoss
      I don't believe this is true. I have not heard it anywhere. Maybe you were reading an old article talking about him releasing CRP.
      Is CRP producing better results than PRP?

I can't see how PRP or CRP would produce better results because while they both contain some growth factors and proteins neither contain the correct growth factors and proteins. For example, I don't think there are any WNTs in either.

Comment

• FearTheLoss
        • Dec 2012

Reading the study he was in that was published this last November, it says he's using L-PRP. Is this different from his CRP? Maybe this is the new version you're talking about.

Comment

• DepressedByHairLoss
          • Feb 2011

At least he is trying something new in a field that is sorely lacking of any innovation. All everyone else seems interested in doing is hair transplants and nothing else.

Comment

Working...