Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Alex88
    • Sep 2014

19 months and 15 days on finasteride - stopped both for 6
    2 weeks on minoxidil foam : i have swellings when i put it on but not as much in the past with the liquid form

no the clinic didnt offered me any guarantees but they offered my money back when after two days of day and night surgery the crew and the doctor didnt used all the hair they extracted.

i'll send you a PM

Comment

• Alex88
      • Sep 2014

do i need to send you a "friend request" to send you a PM? good god! :P

ps. i did blood tests. i have a vitamin D insufficency = no muscolar growth,weak bones and HAIR LOSS
      check your blood man,most is all there
      Last edited by Alex88; 01-29-2015, 03:26 AM. Reason: forgot one thing

Comment

• RobertF
        • Jun 2014

I don't know, I'd stay off minox. It's not known to regrow much even if it works, and in your case it probably did more harm than good.

I saw your thread. Why go to Pakistan though? You live nearby?

Originally posted by Alex88
        do i need to send you a "friend request" to send you a PM? good god! :P

ps. i did blood tests. i have a vitamin D insufficency = no muscolar growth,weak bones and HAIR LOSS
        check your blood man,most is all there
        Also thyroid, but I don't think any defficiency or thyroid issue can lead to good ol' pattern baldness.

Appears so. Added you.

Comment

• Alex88
          • Sep 2014

Originally posted by RobertF
          I don't know, I'd stay off minox. It's not known to regrow much even if it works, and in your case it probably did more harm than good.

I saw your thread. Why go to Pakistan though? You live nearby?

Also thyroid, but I don't think any defficiency or thyroid issue can lead to good ol' pattern baldness.

Appears so. Added you.
          i went to pakistan because of money and is not close to where i am working now (germany).but 3000$ are pretty much 6000 rupees, so that alone was a good reason to go to pakistan. More money = quality transplant or so i was thinking
          Wish i didnt rushed the thing and waited :/ the Whole mohawk thing came after - a friend of mine did it in Scotland and actually resolved the NW6 curse - without meds

plus,i dont know how to send a ****ing message.
          Last edited by Alex88; 01-30-2015, 09:27 AM. Reason: ****ing grammar

Comment

• RobertF
            • Jun 2014

Well, I don't think anyone would object if you posted the name of the clinic in the thread. They obviously suck, let the people know.

If I were you I'd go to a good clinic and have them look at what you have. Perhaps not all your donor hair is lost.

Comment

• liljay
              • Aug 2018

hi RobertF, how's your hair condition overall after u quit minoxidil since 2014? (even more receding hairline? thinning in hair / lose density? or they grow healthier and thicker? more density? )i been using minoxidil for 1y and 8months, see no regrowth and is considering quitting it. your answer will be helpful to me. thanks.

Comment

• liljay
                • Aug 2018

hi TotallyScrewed, did u quit minoxidil after? and how's your hair overall condition now? even worse?

Comment

• James79
                  • Aug 2018

Hi Im from the uk i also stopped using minoxidil and used Regenepure shampoo instead recommended by my friend I use the dr version in conjunction with the conditioner I swear not only has it stopped my hair loss but I’ve got smaller hairs sprouting at the front plus it makes my hair look fuller.
                  I get it from amazon https://amzn.to/2LwcyLv but I think you can get in states here https://amzn.to/2Lvi6Wj same price maybe cheaper but you have to use it how it says I leave it in for five minutes
                  I wish I had taken pictures before and after 6 months ago.
                  I also changed my diet eating lots of oily fish and high protein foodsit’s been a massive game changer for me personally
                  I hope this helps buddy.

Comment

• Watanabe
                    • Aug 2018

I've been on fin for nearly a year and dut for about two months. Nothing has worked. I think in some men it might start some sort of autoimmune/inflammation type deal. This is just my own personal cogitations, keep in mind, AFAIK there's no empirical evidence to support the theory I'm espousing.

Comment

Working...