Has anyone bought any products from minoxidil max?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Dimoxynil
    • Oct 2014

Has anyone bought any products from minoxidil max?

Just seen they have 15% minoxidil which also contain the following;

0.1 % fin
    5% Azeleic Acid

Has any one ever used this site or used this products or a product similar to this ?

Thanks,

Jon
  • Parsia
    • Dec 2013

Originally posted by Dimoxynil
    Just seen they have 15% minoxidil which also contain the following;

0.1 % fin
    5% Azeleic Acid

Has any one ever used this site or used this products or a product similar to this ?

Thanks,

Jon
    Hello , Yes I did , the seller is legit and very nice guy , But I just use the product for a month and can't say if it works.

I recommend you to buy dr.klein promox which is more powerful and has more better ingredients.

Feel free to ask if you have any question

Comment

• FFS
      • Dec 2014

I bought some 15% minox + Azalaic acid no pg from there a few weeks ago and now i'm shedding like crazy, don't know if this means its working or not.

Comment

• Trenblastoise
        • Jul 2014

Originally posted by FFS
        I bought some 15% minox + Azalaic acid no pg from there a few weeks ago and now i'm shedding like crazy, don't know if this means its working or not.
        Of what I have read on minox usage, shedding early is normal.

However, if you first have gone on it, there doesn't seem to be much of a way back. Since you are shedding now - if you were to go off in ~3 months it will get noticeably thinner. Minox also seems to only have a positive effect for ~2 years. After that you lose quicker.

Minox is also known for causing wrinkles.

Comment

• Dimoxynil
          • Oct 2014

Originally posted by FFS
          Hopefully means its working. Where do you live ?

Comment

• FFS
            • Dec 2014

yeah hope so. I only use the dualgen 15 once a day in the evening and use regular 5% Kirkland foam in the morning just in case the product isn't what it says. It is quite cheap and you get free shipping too so its probably worth a try. Im in the UK.

Comment

• Dimoxynil
              • Oct 2014

Originally posted by FFS
              yeah hope so. I only use the dualgen 15 once a day in the evening and use regular 5% Kirkland foam in the morning just in case the product isn't what it says. It is quite cheap and you get free shipping too so its probably worth a try. Im in the UK.
              Thanks for that, will give it a go.

Comment

Working...