Kane's RU is good?

Originally posted by FearTheLoss
      They are from China...
      hellouser said kane's RU is fake.

Comment

• daedamo111
        • Jul 2014

Originally posted by Swooping
        Yes kaneshop/anageninc. They are reliable and provide good quality.
        hellouser doesn't think kane's RU is good.
        cuz effect of kane's is not good compared with group buy's

Comment

• lilpauly
          • Feb 2012

Kanes RU was tested countless times and it's 99% pure

Comment

• lilpauly
            • Feb 2012

3dparty (HNMR CB + RU) results from Drapship: http://www.sendspace.com/file/iddpsg

- HNMR-KANE-CB-03-01: http://www.sendspace.com/file/hwjy25
            - HPLC-CB-3-1127 KANE 99.999999% pure.PDF: http://www.sendspace.com/file/thkq6f
            - IR-CB-3-1127 FORM 3.pdf: http://www.sendspace.com/file/joxakm

this what hairykirma said regardiing the ru :All the peaks are in their expected positions, and there is no question regarding the exchangeable proton on the -OH (if this is what Kane means by "active" H). The baseline is also clean, so we can conclude that the compound is very pure. with regards to the cb test : impressivly clean and pure .
            about me having him test the ru and cb:
            then : It is better this way, because then we don't have to guess the experimental standards/integration of other chemists.

Comment

• lilpauly
              • Feb 2012

ok batch number 10102013 and the new batch of cb have been tested by hairykirsma.

Chris,
              The CB and RU results are in, and the NMR spectra are attached. Both compounds are of pharmaceutical-grade purity. We could not detect any impurities, and the baselines are textbook-perfect. All the peaks are in their expected positions and the proton integration corresponds to the molecular formula (34 for CB, and 18 for RU). Notice how different the integration is between our spectra and the ones that you sent us from other labs: ours actually add up correctly because we know what we're doing! The baselines are also completely different - notice how rough and noisy their baselines are, which makes it hard to differentiate from impurity. This is how spectra are meant to be done! So, let me reassure you, that the compounds you sent us are of the highest quality and we'd feel comfortable putting it on our heads if we had to.

Post the following attachments to the forum so that they can see our work if they doubt us, and encourage all the haters to compare our results with the other spectra. This is superior to their work.

Comment

• lilpauly
                • Feb 2012

another test result from a few months ago.

test results for ru third party
                hi chris,
                I am happy to inform you the results look excellent. The compound is very pure and all the hydrogen absorptions are present at the right chemical shifts and match the correct number of hydrogens for the RU structure.

Comment

• lilpauly
                  • Feb 2012

finally, we are testing ru and dia from a group buy and will have results from them as well once the diazoxide group buy closes

Comment

• chrisrules
                    • Nov 2014

Hi lilpauly, the links to this pdf and the others you have posted are broken

Comment

• Boldy
                      • Jan 2013

Originally posted by chrisrules
                      Hi lilpauly, the links to this pdf and the others you have posted are broken

any updates? thinking, maintenance or regrowth? I switched back from 5 to 2.5% at the hairline and it seems to have the same effect. Hair keeps looking thicker and healthier behind the HT hairline. I have added Topical Anti oxidant ( 5% vitamin C) to combat oxidative stress, this is very important especially or the people who use a hairdryer, RU can protect the dp cells only from androgen caused stress, but not from environmental stress, physical stress or induced oxidative stress caused by excess use of hairdryers.

Comment

• Swooping
                        • May 2014

Originally posted by Boldy
                        any updates? thinking, maintenance or regrowth? I switched back from 5 to 2.5% at the hairline and it seems to have the same effect. Hair keeps looking thicker and healthier behind the HT hairline. I have added Topical Anti oxidant ( 5% vitamin C) to combat oxidative stress, this is very important especially or the people who use a hairdryer, RU can protect the dp cells only from androgen caused stress, but not from environmental stress, physical stress or induced oxidative stress caused by excess use of hairdryers.
                        I think generally oxidative stress isn't an issue though, not if you disable the androgen receptor. Just look at people who suffer from androgen insensitivity syndrome.

Comment

• Boldy
                          • Jan 2013

Originally posted by Swooping
                          I think generally oxidative stress isn't an issue though, not if you disable the androgen receptor. Just look at people who suffer from androgen insensitivity syndrome.
                          Agreed it isn't indeed, however reducing ROS in already senescenced cells , or accumulating ros caused by heat shock or environmental stress , can't hurt to keep the cells in shape for longer periods.

Comment

• Swooping
                            • May 2014

This guy added in RU after being 12 years on finasteride. Albeit subtle still had an improvement and claims that it works better than finasteride did all those years. Pretty awesome that after such a long time antagonizing the AR can still give improvement in terms of hair quality.

Comment

• ghostrider
                              • Mar 2015

Hi great topic. My dermatologist prescriped me propecia 3 years ago but I started developing puffy nipples shortly after. I've decided to drop fina and started experimenting with ru58841

I have been using ru58841 5% k&b from kane for almost 2 years now, and hair is still doing better.

My regime is ru minox +biotin tabs. I will add oc000459-ethanol next month for more regrowth

Looking forward to oc000459 and sepip.

Originally posted by lilpauly
                              ok batch number 10102013 and the new batch of cb have been tested by hairykirsma.

Chris,
                              The CB and RU results are in, and the NMR spectra are attached. Both compounds are of pharmaceutical-grade purity. We could not detect any impurities, and the baselines are textbook-perfect. All the peaks are in their expected positions and the proton integration corresponds to the molecular formula (34 for CB, and 18 for RU). Notice how different the integration is between our spectra and the ones that you sent us from other labs: ours actually add up correctly because we know what we're doing! The baselines are also completely different - notice how rough and noisy their baselines are, which makes it hard to differentiate from impurity. This is how spectra are meant to be done! So, let me reassure you, that the compounds you sent us are of the highest quality and we'd feel comfortable putting it on our heads if we had to.

Post the following attachments to the forum so that they can see our work if they doubt us, and encourage all the haters to compare our results with the other spectra. This is superior to their work.

Comment

• Swooping
                                • May 2014

Awesome result too only 3 months into minoxidil + RU. Cut to same hair length;

Comment

Working...