Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Notcoolanymore
    • Jun 2013

Originally posted by Parsa Mohebi, MD
    I exactly know how you feel. I think self consciousness if more than anything. That makes any benign look to be like someone is staring at us.
    Many people feel like they are being looked at when at the gym. It's usually not the case. Most people just want to get in, work out, and get the hell out of there.

Comment

• Johny41
      • Dec 2014

I think that if you shave your head you will look much more attractive and those women in the gym will change their view. Bald man in the gym is not an unusual case. Search the Google for photos with bald men in the gym and you will make sure that there is a great number of such men.

Comment

• PaddyBateman
        • Aug 2013

Originally posted by Notcoolanymore
        Many people feel like they are being looked at when at the gym. It's usually not the case. Most people just want to get in, work out, and get the hell out of there.
        +1

Comment

• 0kly
          • Feb 2015

Originally posted by FlightTL
          I had so many people stare at me it was crazy. Women did stare and look, but the worst was couple guys kept looking at me and my baldness, and one even laughed a bit.

Literally no other guy there, had even a slight recession of hair line. I looked some I could be their fathers.

I probably have to buy a pair of dumbells and stay in and work out.
          you're paranoid dude.. nobody ****ing cares about your hair loss other than YOU.. every other guy out there has hair loss these days.. its a very normal thing to see. Nobody is making fun of you because of it. It's just your paranoia.

and if it really bothers you that much.. then just put a baseball cap on at the gym or buy a weight set at home.. I never understand why people go to gyms anyway.. Gyms are for posers.

Comment

Working...