Sm04554

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • KO1
    • Jan 2012

Cots does not have a potent FDA approved Wnt promoter and has focused on drugs that are already FDA approved. Perhaps you should realize that some of us broscience PhD's have been following Cots' work for the better part of a decade before putting us down.

Comment

• It's2014ComeOnAlready
      • Sep 2014

Originally posted by KO1
      Cots does not have a potent FDA approved Wnt promoter and has focused on drugs that are already FDA approved. Perhaps you should realize that some of us broscience PhD's have been following Cots' work for the better part of a decade before putting us down.
      I wasn't trying to put anyone down, just saying that I'm sure he knows what he's doing.

Comment

• KO1
        • Jan 2012

Originally posted by It's2014ComeOnAlready
        I wasn't trying to put anyone down, just saying that I'm sure he knows what he's doing.
        You have absolutely no idea what you're talking about, are unfamiliar with Cots' work, and should seriously consider not posting on these forums.

Finally, as of now Follica has not seen a single cent from Puretech Ventures' 55M raise.

Comment

• It's2014ComeOnAlready
          • Sep 2014

Originally posted by KO1
          You have absolutely no idea what you're talking about, are unfamiliar with Cots' work, and should seriously consider not posting on these forums.

Finally, as of now Follica has not seen a single cent from Puretech Ventures' 55M raise.
          Haha, you people are crazy. Maybe I won't post, so I don't have to deal with the vitriolic and insane responses when I've said nothing worthy of intense criticism. Plus, you miss the point of follica being cagey all along - so then, why would they let the world know (as well as other teams working on this issue) what they're working with? How do you know no money went to Follica? You don't, so shut it.

Comment

• KO1
            • Jan 2012

Because I looked at their SEC filings.

Comment

• It's2014ComeOnAlready
              • Sep 2014

Originally posted by KO1
              Because I looked at their SEC filings.
              Again, that's great but you weren't aware of their financial info before the $55 million investment. You really don't actually know much about what they've been up to or where they're at, and neither does anybody else on here. I'm just being positive, and yes, I should continue to post because I have informed and positive things to say.

Congratulations on your phD in broscience and superior knowledge(?) about future hair loss treatments, even though not very much info has been released on follica's progress.

Comment

• DeuceWillis
                • Feb 2014

Guys, guys, guys... Calm down, don't argue with each other we're all balding here lmao. Technically no matter how much we patrol the Internet, research companies, keep up with trials, etc. etc... We are on a public forum, on the blind side of all advances, and are completely at their mercy when it comes to the publicity of their information. Anything on here is usually speculation and opinion. No better than people posting pics of their assh*les. Let's just be patient and see what they reveal.

Comment

• hellouser
                  • May 2012

Originally posted by KO1

Uh... how do you know that?

Comment

• Shinobi
                    • Oct 2014

do we know the molecular structure of sm04554 ?

Comment

• Swooping
                      • May 2014

Did anyone sign up for this trial? Would be awesome to get updated through the trial.

Comment

• feartheundead
                        • Dec 2014

I am a part of this study. I just started this week. This is phase 2 of clinical trials. I will be on the medication for 3 months and then 1 month of follow up

Comment

• Tenma
                          • Nov 2013

Originally posted by feartheundead
                          I am a part of this study. I just started this week. This is phase 2 of clinical trials. I will be on the medication for 3 months and then 1 month of follow up
                          Great man! Best of luck! It would be awesome if you can give us some feedback once the trial is completed. Or maybe sooner

Comment

• Gjm127
                            • Mar 2012

That's really cool that you came here. A lot of people here are very interested to get the most information about this as possible! Thanks a bunch for coming here and keeping us updated.

How many times do you have to apply it per day? Would you know the composition of the topical? Any expectations given prior to starting?

I'm excited about this! Welcome aboard!

Comment

• Swooping
                              • May 2014

Great man! Would be great if you can tell us some more.

Comment

• Sogeking
                                • Feb 2011

He might have signed NDA. I'm still gonna ask though, are you using Minox 5% as comparison? Can you at least tell us after 3 months which one is better?

Comment

Working...