Hair Growth Promoting Solution (Chlorine Dioxide)

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • joachim
    • May 2014

Originally posted by hellouser
    Well, I hate to burst everyone's bubble but I looked into the chlorine dioxide evidence and the guy behind it appears to be another Nigam. Here's what I found:

He posted two images, one 'before' and one 68 days 'after' photo. However, looking into the EXIF data on the image shows the photos are only TWO days apart:

^Click image for larger view.

Further more, when reverse searching the photos I came across THIS web page:

When translated to English, it claims that the treatment for the hair loss is via stem cells (no such treatment exists).

The photos searched for were found on Hair Loss Help in the chlorine dioxide thread with liuxuewu's 'evidence' shown on this page 2 which can be found here:

http://dft.ba/-chlorine-dioxide-fraud
    LOL. when arashi finishes the Gho exposing website he can just continue with the chloride guy.

Comment

• oppenheimer82
      • Apr 2013

Well, I hate to burst everyone's bubble but I looked into the chlorine dioxide evidence and the guy behind it appears to be another Nigam. Here's what I found:

He posted two images, one 'before' and one 68 days 'after' photo. However, looking into the EXIF data on the image shows the photos are only TWO days apart:

When translated to English, it claims that the treatment for the hair loss is via stem cells (no such treatment exists).

The photos searched for were found on Hair Loss Help in the chlorine dioxide thread with liuxuewu's 'evidence' shown on this page 2 which can be found here:

good find man! Although he claimed in hlh thread that chloribe dioxide works like a stem cell treatment. He gave out all these samples to people. Let

Comment

• oppenheimer82
        • Apr 2013

them try it out first and then we can truly say if this is legit or not. Again a very good find

Comment

• rhysmorgan
          • Jan 2014

LOL busted.

Comment

• 35YrsAfter
            Doctor Representative
            • Aug 2012

Originally posted by oppenheimer82
            them try it out first and then we can truly say if this is legit or not. Again a very good find
            I wouldn't recommend trying it. Curious if there's any dangerous levels of dioxin?

35YrsAfter also posts as CITNews and works at Dr. Cole's office - forhair.com - Cole Hair Transplant, 1045 Powers Place, Alpharetta, Georgia 30009 - Phone 678-566-1011 - email 35YrsAfter at chuck@forhair.com
            The contents of my posts are my opinions and not medical advice
            Please feel free to call or email me with any questions. Ask for Chuck

Comment

• oppenheimer82
              • Apr 2013

i too will be trialling this substance. the guy has send out samples to 48 (!) people. he's making quite the effort.

Comment

• gainspotter
                • Aug 2013

Question is, when will you be getting these samples?

Comment

• Hairismylife
                  • Jun 2012

Any updates?

Comment

• NeedHairASAP
                    • Jul 2011

Originally posted by Hairismylife
                    Any updates?

"I definitely think using CD without DMSO is a more aggressive approach. My scalp purged that sticky substance again after my shower this evening, even though i didn't use any CD on my scalp today. So that definitely tells me it's time to take a break for now and observe. I am happy enough so far, my scalp purging and flattening this last few days is the most encouraging thing i have seen yet in any treatment i have used because it seems to have deflated that dome like shape and pulled/packed my existing healthy hairs closer and tighter against each other.

I don't know if i can buy into the whole cell regeneration from chlorine dioxide thing but i wouldn't rule it out either. What i am experiencing is a cleaning out of the scalp from beneath the scalp which is allowing my follicles to breathe again and is allowing that dome like swelling to deflate, personally i think it is that sticky substance that my scalp has been purging that is responsible for that inflated shape and over the years a gradual stretching of the scalp skin that may have been giving an over all diffused look throughout the scalp especially in the raised up areas, take it for what it's worth, anecdotal, I am very happy that i took the plunge and went with my gut instinct with making CD at home and i believe that there is alot more positive news to follow in the coming days/weeks as my scalp continues to purge itself.
                    "

- forum user

Comment

• LexLuthor
                      • Nov 2014

these pictures look soooo fake. And i emailed this guy Liu about his product and he tried to charge me 125 for 3 months. MMS is only $25 bucks lol sounds like another scam to me

Comment

• Jazz1
                        Inactive
                        • Aug 2012

Originally posted by LexLuthor
                        these pictures look soooo fake. And i emailed this guy Liu about his product and he tried to charge me 125 for 3 months. MMS is only $25 bucks lol sounds like another scam to me
                        MMS might probably work, do not doubt the stuff like colloidal silver cure/MMS cured my UC.

Comment

• noisette
                          • Jun 2013

Originally posted by diffuseloser
                          This guy doesn't give up.
                          Yes... And I want to write a comment on his indiegogo page, and our comments are private messages lol. Impossible to leave a message for everyone.

Comment

• liuxuewu
                            • Aug 2014

Originally posted by noisette
                            Yes... And I want to write a comment on his indiegogo page, and our comments are private messages lol. Impossible to leave a message for everyone.
                            Do you use my product? How do you judge useless.

Comment

• liuxuewu
                              • Aug 2014

Originally posted by noisette
                              His page doesn't work... He removed is page here : https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/w...oting-solution

Be careful, because this is the same guy with his chlorine dioxide hair growth promoting solution, which IS DOESN'T WORK.

SNAKE OIL until there are REAL and RESULTS.

Comment

• Hairismylife
                                • Jun 2012

Originally posted by liuxuewu
                                Show us proof

Comment

Working...