Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Eire1980
    • Dec 2013

Originally posted by Jazz1
    How long you been on it? Where are you based?
    hey Jazz, only one bottle down, said i'd test it out...based in Dublin...fin isn't legal here, only in the form of proscar..i'd be pretty sure it would be stoppped at customs..

Comment

• Eire1980
      • Dec 2013

Originally posted by Jazz1
      I found the shampoo to be bullshit made me shed hairs finesteride is weak 0.05% ! Wait let me post a picture to Proove what I have from polaris labs to be honest I'm more happy with Susan's/Dr Klein formula it's the best.

Also using topical finesteride is much less sides compared to oral, read my thread if there's one guy who's had major sides on FIN it's me, there's ways to counter them and 4 years later I'm on FIN no sides doing great .

Also the above website and seller is legit as I contacted polaris pharma trading and that's their disturbing sites, the laws in china are less harsh compared to USA! Hence why they sell things easily in Europe etc!
      hey only saw this post..cheers...BTW Fair play on sticking with the forum...alot of people would move on if fin was maintaining...your a good support to many on here

Comment

• Jazz1
        Inactive
        • Aug 2012

Originally posted by Eire1980
        hey only saw this post..cheers...BTW Fair play on sticking with the forum...alot of people would move on if fin was maintaining...your a good support to many on here
        Thanks for the kind words, it's only fair I provide help back in the community as my hard times it was the forums that saved me from depression .

Comment

• Jazz1
          Inactive
          • Aug 2012

Originally posted by Eire1980
          hey Jazz, only one bottle down, said i'd test it out...based in Dublin...fin isn't legal here, only in the form of proscar..i'd be pretty sure it would be stoppped at customs..
          They never bother I never had issues with customs on medication unless it's illegal drugs or something. How is the Polaris stuff working? The NR-10 is very gritty.

Comment

• burtandernie
            • Nov 2012

People always bash propecia for sides but its amazing how many products come out that piggyback of propecia the discoveries that came with it. I mean propecia basically made MPB a treatable thing it was the biggest step forward in MPB history by far

Comment

• Jazz1
              Inactive
              • Aug 2012

Originally posted by burtandernie
              People always bash propecia for sides but its amazing how many products come out that piggyback of propecia the discoveries that came with it. I mean propecia basically made MPB a treatable thing it was the biggest step forward in MPB history by far
              Well said and I still never bashed it even after I suffered major sexual sides, from my experience I found ways to counter them and now 4 years later I'm totally fine and still on the drug .

Comment

• Hair Bear
                • Feb 2012

I have used NR11 twice and I must say although I have limited experience with minox but this stuff stinks (can't pinpoint what it smells similar to) and it goes on like molasses. :/
                Nothing really to report apart quite yet.

Anyone else have input on this?

Comment

• Hair Bear
                  • Feb 2012

This actually feels like a light layer of maple syrup on my head, if the expectation is to massage this into your head then yeah... its kinda limited to 5 seconds before it starts to get sticky. It does not seem to dry either :/ I don't know if I could really put up with this unless I get some serious density which I doubt. :/

How does this Susan's alternative fair in regards to the above?

Comment

• Jazz1
                    Inactive
                    • Aug 2012

Originally posted by Hair Bear
                    This actually feels like a light layer of maple syrup on my head, if the expectation is to massage this into your head then yeah... its kinda limited to 5 seconds before it starts to get sticky. It does not seem to dry either :/ I don't know if I could really put up with this unless I get some serious density which I doubt. :/

How does this Susan's alternative fair in regards to the above?
                    As above that's the reason why I didn't use Polaris range even the NR-10 is poorly mixed for a big company like polaris labs, the minoxidil is very gritty and not mixed very well!

See below and so far since I made the switch from Dr Klein to Susan I'm very happy .

Comment

• Hair Bear
                      • Feb 2012

I don't know why but this product range has vanished from Biovea... Great :/
                      Just another thing to hate about dealing with hair loss.

Comment

• Jazz1
                        Inactive
                        • Aug 2012

Originally posted by Hair Bear
                        I don't know why but this product range has vanished from Biovea... Great :/
                        Just another thing to hate about dealing with hair loss.
                        Calm down! Was you using Polaris labs? Where you from?

Comment

• Hair Bear
                          • Feb 2012

Sorry if I came across as a jerk. :/
                          I was trialing out this product and although I wasn't overly impressed with its quality I wanted to continue on with this a lot longer and I can't really go from one % of minox down to 5% is just does not seem logical especially considering 5% didn't do much for me.
                          Apparently this product contained a small percentage of fin also which peaked my interest also. I should have enough to see out my trial but its still annoying nonetheless.

This susan's mix you are getting... how accessible is it I mean is it available to customers outside the US, do they have an ebay page or some sort of online shop that I can buy from or is this some sort grey market place mix that requires several emails and costs a mint to have shipped to Australia?
                          I'd like to try it someday though.

Comment

• kissmyscalp
                            • Dec 2013

I use Polaris NR07 for about 10 months and I can say it doesn't work at all.
                            I can say now that azelaic acid , adenosine, retinol, apple polyphenol, saw palmetto doesn't help for baldness.
                            First 4 month I got nice regrowth and after I start shedding like crazy. Shed never ends.

My hairline is totaly destroy right now.
                            Everywhere I put minoxidil, I lost density like never, on healthy hairs too.

I bald since 10 years (MPB not agressive), I am 30 years old. I lost as much hair as the last 10 years since I start minoxidil.

Do we have long term studies on minoxidil? IMO It's a crap that just give some regrowth at start but after it kills hair and accelerates baldness.

I regret to have fallen into this trap.
                            I'd like to stop minoxidil but I am afraid of the consequences.

Comment

• Parsia
                              • Dec 2013

Originally posted by kissmyscalp
                              I use Polaris NR07 for about 10 months and I can say it doesn't work at all.
                              I can say now that azelaic acid , adenosine, retinol, apple polyphenol, saw palmetto doesn't help for baldness.
                              First 4 month I got nice regrowth and after I start shedding like crazy. Shed never ends.

My hairline is totaly destroy right now.
                              Everywhere I put minoxidil, I lost density like never, on healthy hairs too.

I bald since 10 years (MPB not agressive), I am 30 years old. I lost as much hair as the last 10 years since I start minoxidil.

Do we have long term studies on minoxidil? IMO It's a crap that just give some regrowth at start but after it kills hair and accelerates baldness.

I regret to have fallen into this trap.
                              I'd like to stop minoxidil but I am afraid of the consequences.
                              Hello Kiss , I'm really sorry about your result and what you got from polaris also , It makes me curious , You can share your result to see what the expert forum user thinks , It make me confuse because at first you got good result in 4 months and then it gets worse ! I wish you try some other good stuff and get your hair back , thats all I can say. Best

Comment

• Waterfunguy
                                • Nov 2014

Hi Jazz1, how can I get Susan's product? does it have topical finasteride. I can't take oral fin.

Comment

Working...