CANADA: which webstes ship dutasteride to canada?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Dan26
    • Jul 2012

I get it man.

How aggressive is your loss?

First of all you didn't give fin enough time, and if it is working insofar as DHT reduction goes, your not going to notice anything drastic when you use dut. The whole game of hair loss is to preserve what you have, and most people do not get dramatic results. They get stabilization - and success/failure in measured in years not months.

The stuff about fin and genotype is true - you should try and get blood tests to see where your levels are at now.

Also dut inhibits a lot of type 1 DHT which is present in your brain, and your brain isn't fully matured until 25. I am younger than that and use dut, but 17 is a whole other ball game. I think any knowledgeable person on these forums who also understands where you are coming from would advice at the very least you give fin a chance or use dut at a lower dose. You'd probably be the youngest guy in the history of these forums to use dut!

You could use it and it could work great and you'll feel fine; that would be unreal. But it could also give pose risks. If you do use, monitor your health closely and be careful.

Comment

• TooYoungToobald
      • Oct 2014

Originally posted by Dan26
      I get it man.

How aggressive is your loss?

First of all you didn't give fin enough time, and if it is working insofar as DHT reduction goes, your not going to notice anything drastic when you use dut. The whole game of hair loss is to preserve what you have, and most people do not get dramatic results. They get stabilization - and success/failure in measured in years not months.

The stuff about fin and genotype is true - you should try and get blood tests to see where your levels are at now.

Also dut inhibits a lot of type 1 DHT which is present in your brain, and your brain isn't fully matured until 25. I am younger than that and use dut, but 17 is a whole other ball game. I think any knowledgeable person on these forums who also understands where you are coming from would advice at the very least you give fin a chance or use dut at a lower dose. You'd probably be the youngest guy in the history of these forums to use dut!

You could use it and it could work great and you'll feel fine; that would be unreal. But it could also give pose risks. If you do use, monitor your health closely and be careful.
      My hairloss is very aggressive man. When I started I almost had a full head of hair. Was thinning and receding on my left side and right side was completely fin. But now my loss on my left side is depressing and my right side is starting to thin and recede as well. I'm willing to take the risk and hope it works.
      God this sucks

Comment

• Dan26
        • Jul 2012

I feel for you brother.

Do what you gotta do man, and be safe!

Comment

Working...