Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Slam1523
    • May 2014

Originally posted by FearTheLoss
    You don't know what people stand to gain or who they are. This is the internet, anyone can make an account and claim to be anything or anyone. None of you have any idea what kind of side effects this could cause and yet you are quick to jump on it after seeing a few dodgy pictures.
    I love your comment of I don't know what people stand to gain, or who they are is very applicable for me, but not applicable to you. How is it you seem to know the answers to both, but nobody else can. The difference is although i'm not jumping into it, I choose to think people for the most part are good, and trying to help. Not everyone is I get that, but you have decided that even if someone is trying to help you're going to run them out of town cause you're the boss. Your blanket statements believe it or not apply to you, but you seem to be oblivious to that, and want to question everyone's integrity. As I said, maybe its nothing, maybe it's harmful, and obviously liu is doing this for money, but that doesn't mean everyone is, and i'm willing to give people the benefit of the doubt first before jumping into calling them liars, and driving them away.

Comment

• walrus
      • Feb 2012

^ http://www.oxforddictionaries.com/de.../english/naive

Comment

• Slam1523
        • May 2014

Sorry Walrus not everyone can be as well rounded, and knowledgeable as you. I can see why a man like you would throw egotistical comments like naive around. I mean when you're as battle tested as you are why wouldn't you? I can't help but turn red in the cheeks for saying people don't have to try something immediately, but on that same note don't need to make condescending remarks about everyone that could honestly be trying. That is naive, but like I said when it comes from an individual who has in fact been around the block and back such as yourself, those comments really resonate! Touche'!

Comment

• walrus
          • Feb 2012

Originally posted by Slam1523
          Maybe it won't work, but if $80 breaks anyone in this forum's back financially by trying this, they have much bigger problems than getting conned by a snake oil salesman.
          It is this very attitude (eagerness to accept poor, or lack of evidence) that means snake oil salesmen will never go out of business.

"Maybe it will just work this time. I mean, people lying on the internet? Why would someone do that?"

Comment

• Slam1523
            • May 2014

Originally posted by walrus
            It is this very attitude (eagerness to accept poor, or lack of evidence) that means snake oil salesman will never go out of business.

"Maybe it will just work this time. I mean, people lying on the internet? Why would someone do that?"
            If the fact that I haven't purchased any of this, or attempted to make my own is any indication of just how eager I am, then I guess you're right... I apologize for misunderstanding what eager meant... I was under the impression that wait and see was a little different, but again you've got some years under your belt so I'm going to just go ahead and let you speak for me... My bad walrus... What can you expect though I'm naive!

Comment

• Conpecia
              • Sep 2011

everyone stfu and wait for more accounts and photographic results from reputable users before making a decision for or against the effectiveness and safety of this treatment. it is literally that simple. this is why i hate this forum. if you are not interested or think it's a scam that's fine but please do not post anymore "its totes snake oil brahz" bs in this thread.

Comment

• bigentries
                • Dec 2011

So Habemus came back to shill another treatment?

Comment

• Morbo
                  • Jan 2012

Originally posted by Conpecia
                  everyone stfu and wait for more accounts and photographic results from reputable users before making a decision for or against the effectiveness and safety of this treatment. it is literally that simple. this is why i hate this forum. if you are not interested or think it's a scam that's fine but please do not post anymore "its totes snake oil brahz" bs in this thread.
                  Why is a skeptical opinion less worth than an overly gullible opinion believing every kwak and monthly forum hype (I mean let's get real we have these kind of threads every month) without a single evidence? FFS we have guys in this thread wanting to spray a dangerous toxin on their head because 'some Chinese guy' says it will regrow their hair.
                  I say if you don't like opposing opinions just don't post on a discussion forum.

Comment

• Conpecia
                    • Sep 2011

Originally posted by Morbo
                    Why is a skeptical opinion less worth than than an overly gullible opinion believing every kwak and monthly forum hype (I mean let's get real we have these kind of threads every month) without a single evidence?
                    I say if you don't like opposing opinions just don't post on a discussion forum.
                    There's skepticism and there's "this is snake oil." Big difference. Saying it's snake oil at this point is also making a claim without evidence. I personally am skeptical of this treatment. I'm not calling it a snake oil, though. And I'm WAY less skeptical since SwissTemples is one of the key supporters and has personally tried it on himself and posted pics of regrowth.

Also, will someone please explain to me how anyone is going to profit off of this? You can make your own mixture from any source you want. Wake up.

Comment

• hellouser
                      • May 2012

Why is a skeptical opinion less worth than an overly gullible opinion believing every kwak and monthly forum hype (I mean let's get real we have these kind of threads every month) without a single evidence? FFS we have guys in this thread wanting to spray a dangerous toxin on their head because 'some Chinese guy' says it will regrow their hair.
                      Why are you dismissing Swisstemples evidence?

Comment

• Slam1523
                        • May 2014

That's not what anyone has said in fact just the opposite, neither opinion is worth more than the other... Bottom line is nobody's for or against opinion is relevant until more reputable users are able to post solid evidence showing a positive effect, without harmful side effects... Bottom line is we take a wait and see approach, but my point was why are people being so critical of the users doing it? Maybe it won't work but nobody knows yet and you don't have to sit and call everyone's integrity into question until proof is displayed

Comment

• Morbo
                          • Jan 2012

That's not what anyone has said in fact just the opposite, neither opinion is worth more than the other... Bottom line is nobody's for or against opinion is relevant until more reputable users are able to post solid evidence showing a positive effect, without harmful side effects... Bottom line is we take a wait and see approach, but my point was why are people being so critical of the users doing it? Maybe it won't work but nobody knows yet and you don't have to sit and call everyone's integrity into question until proof is displayed
                          Yer, he literally says if "you think it's a scam don't post."

but my point was why are people being so critical of the users doing it? Maybe it won't work but nobody knows yet and you don't have to sit and call everyone's integrity into question until proof is displayed
                          Ehmm, because people are risking their heath to use a toxic product which has no scientific or even physical evidence backing it? Not because they have clear proof it will work but out of cheer desperation. What kind of person would you be if you wouldn't disadvise them?

Comment

• bigentries
                            • Dec 2011

Originally posted by hellouser
                            Why are you dismissing Swisstemples evidence?
                            Swisstemples is a different story

He is presenting evidence, asking people to be extremely careful, he is admitting what he is doing is dangerous. And his evidence is completely plausible and mediocre at this point. One guy posted at least 5 inches of growth in 15 days, and another one said that in 21 Lui "saved his future"

The fact that the Chinese dude and some of his "trialists" lashed against him shows they've been hiding something from the beginning.

At this point only swiss has showed something and in his last report he claimed he lost all the progress at the moment

Comment

• nameless
                              • Feb 2013

Swiss is the one I'm paying attention to.

Comment

• Gjm127
                                • Mar 2012

Isn't there a chance that the people advocating this are actually the Chinese themselves? Heck he even linked you to a Chinese site for us to buy the product from there. Just look at the way they're writing those comments, clearly English is not their first language, they definitely look like they're Chinese.

I'll be popcorning my way in this thread though.

Comment

Working...