Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • hairlosskills
    • Sep 2014

Originally posted by Notcoolanymore
    Our current "solutions" aren't perfect, but there are always options. Deal with what we have and make the best of it.

It is annoying as hell when guys tell us to "man up" and stop whining about our hair loss, but this suicide talk is ridiculous and incredibly weak.
    Anyone who knows me personally would tell you im the strongest person they know mentally/physically. One tradgedy after another i have had to overcome as a child. I deal with intense chronic pain daily and have 2 autoimmune diseases that with 100s of symptoms. Last year icouldnt even finish my own sentences when talking.
    These issues and tradgidies i have unfortunately had to suffer through do not reach the level of intense suffering caused by mpb.
    Mpb at 21 makes all my suffering and perserverance seem worthless,ok?

Some people have had suffering before mpb, but when mpb hits on top of that it hurts. It hurts bad.

Call me weak if you want, you dont know me though.

Comment

• FlightTL
      • Jun 2011

Originally posted by hairlosskills
      Anyone who knows me personally would tell you im the strongest person they know mentally/physically. One tradgedy after another i have had to overcome as a child. I deal with intense chronic pain daily and have 2 autoimmune diseases that with 100s of symptoms. Last year icouldnt even finish my own sentences when talking.
      These issues and tradgidies i have unfortunately had to suffer through do not reach the level of intense suffering caused by mpb.

Some people have had suffering before mpb, but when mpb hits on top of that it hurts. It hurts bad.

Join the depression club. +1

Comment

• hairlosskills
        • Sep 2014

We will have our hair back 1 day. I will buy you a drink flight, when we get our hair back

Comment

• FlightTL
          • Jun 2011

We will have our hair back 1 day. I will buy you a drink flight, when we get our hair back
          We can have our hair back today! If it weren't for society looking down on men wearing hair systems...

Comment

• baldozer
            • Oct 2012

Vow, you are such a whiner. I am a NW7 and I am perfectly fine with it. OK, I may look slightly better with hair, but that does not mean that I keep on crying about it.

Comment

• Notcoolanymore
              • Jun 2013

Originally posted by FlightTL
              We can have our hair back today! If it weren't for society looking down on men wearing hair systems...
              If you get a good hair system then how will society even know?

Comment

• FlightTL
                • Jun 2011

Originally posted by Notcoolanymore
                If you get a good hair system then how will society even know?
                true.

Comment

• FlightTL
                  • Jun 2011

Originally posted by baldozer
                  Vow, you are such a whiner. I am a NW7 and I am perfectly fine with it. OK, I may look slightly better with hair, but that does not mean that I keep on crying about it.
                  You probably have a great head shape and handsome face...You can pull it off....

Comment

• DeuceWillis
                    • Feb 2014

Flight, FFS, post a picture. I bet you're not as bad looking as you think man. Seriously.

Comment

• Notcoolanymore
                      • Jun 2013

I think most of us think we look worse than we actually do. I am not trying to say that being bald doesn't effect our looks, but not to the degree that many of us believe. How many times have we seen posts of guys shaving or buzzing their heads and asking for our opinions, only to hear many of us say "you look good but I wouldn't be able to pull it off like you can"? Most of us have a problem accepting our own hair loss and don't want to live a life without hair even if we can look decent without it.

Comment

• Scalpology
                        • Jun 2014

What if we all simply start wearing wigs and hang around with each other all the time? Like give each other jobs, party with each other, endorse each other. This way there will be a secret society of wig-wearers that will always support each other and eventually, once public realises what is going on, they will not be able to ostracise us, because our group will be too large. We could be Wigumminaty.

Comment

• XYZ
                          • Oct 2014

We will have our hair back 1 day.
                          Judging by the way things are looking, I wouldn't count on it.

Comment

• baldozer
                            • Oct 2012

Originally posted by Scalpology
                            What if we all simply start wearing wigs and hang around with each other all the time? Like give each other jobs, party with each other, endorse each other. This way there will be a secret society of wig-wearers that will always support each other and eventually, once public realises what is going on, they will not be able to ostracise us, because our group will be too large. We could be Wigumminaty.
                            I have never worn a hair piece, but if some bald dude really wants to just have one night stands, this option can be quite legit. An interesting thing to do would be to have sex with some girl while wearing a hairpiece, and just when you are done, take out your hairpiece to see her reaction. But you have to be careful, she doesn't accuse you of rape later on.

Comment

• cichlidfort
                              • Jan 2013

Originally posted by HairIsLife
                              That's the truth. Have you ever thought about how much of life you missed out on because of your hair loss ? Well, we lose a lot. Everything from asking that girl out that we've always wanted to, being youthful and doing stupid things because you can, being the life of the party, leading the way at work cause you're not afraid to etc. Very rarely do I ever see a bald man leading anything, and if it ever happens, I wonder why there isn't a guy with a full head of hair to replace him. Hair loss, especially when you're young, forces you to grow up. Have you ever seen a 30 year old with a full head of hair skateboarding and looked back twice ? Probably not, but what happens if that 30 year old was slick bald ? Thoughts like this would likely run through your head: "Isn't he too old to be doing that ? Creep, grow up and act your age."

Every time I see a bald man driving a sports car, I think he's going through some sort of midlife crisis because he's to old to be driving a car like that, but a 50 year old with a full head of hair is never to old to be young. What about online dating ? What do you do when you go on a dating website, do you search from 20-30, or do you search from 30-40 because that's how old you look ? This disease is embarrassing, not only does it completely disfigure most men, it also holds you back in every aspect of life. You'll never be "the man" again. You'll never have the confidence that you once did when you had hair, and even if you do, people just think you're an over confident idiot who needs to know his place. You're days are over and you're expired, regardless of your actual age. So remind me again, what's the point of living such a life ?
                              Next time write this in your diary. I have zero empathy for you. I'm 25 with retrograde alopecia aka one of the quickest/fastest forms of hairloss. Yet, I'm not degrading myself to a worthless POS like you are. You seriously need help, your behavior is not normal. Go see a therapist or something because your obsessive, compulsive behavior qualifies for a disorder. Everything you have said is NOT true and it's pathetic! People that are new to balding will be getting the wrong idea when they read such sorry, depressing, misinformed posts such as yours. Just stop being a baby and start being proactive about your life. Get out of bed, hit the gym, get some sunlight and move forward with life.

Comment

• cichlidfort
                                • Jan 2013

Originally posted by Scalpology
                                Get a life nerd

Comment

Working...