Dr Klein promox patients! Read if you need help.

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Jazz1
    Inactive
    • Aug 2012

Originally posted by doke
    By the way guys do not go with any hype that Dr Klines promox was a cure and would work as there are many that have said it did nothing.
    I myself never used any of Klines products but was talking with them on the trial they had but it would be good if jazz has got an all in one the same as promox that is not too expensive to try.
    We'll said, I find his products a great addition to the big3, it's for people who still carry on slowly losing ground. Like having the icing on the cake, I also found recently that s5 cream works with the right vehicle. I been recently using s5 cream, in the past it never worked but now it's working. The reason I think it's working because I apply it first than spray DMI promox over it. I reckon the DMI is helping penetrate it deep into the skin tissue to work.

Comment

• doke
      • Jun 2009

jazz how much per month is the formula going to be and is it all in one 5% or 15%?

Comment

• Eire1980
        • Dec 2013

Hi Guy's - i was thinking of going with NR-8, dp you know if the website below legit?

Retailer of polaris minoxidil 15 , minoxidil 10 , 15% minoxidil , minoxidil cream , minoxidil shampoo , polaris minoxidil , polaris NR-11 , polaris NR-10 , polaris NR-09 , polaris NR-08 , polaris NR-07 , dualgen 15

if so whats with the once off shipping of £10.95

thanks!

Comment

• Jazz1
          Inactive
          • Aug 2012

Originally posted by doke
          jazz how much per month is the formula going to be and is it all in one 5% or 15%?
          I'm still waiting to hear back on prices, plus I'm waiting for her to receive Dr kleins products anytime soon.

Comment

• inbrugge
            • Oct 2013

Originally posted by Jazz1
            We'll said, I find his products a great addition to the big3, it's for people who still carry on slowly losing ground. Like having the icing on the cake, I also found recently that s5 cream works with the right vehicle. I been recently using s5 cream, in the past it never worked but now it's working. The reason I think it's working because I apply it first than spray DMI promox over it. I reckon the DMI is helping penetrate it deep into the skin tissue to work.
            Hey, can someone summarize the difference between S5, DMI, and progesterone (spelling?)

I know about fin, dut, and ru. But I haven't really heard about the workimg mechanisms, safety factors, and differences behind these options.

I'm currently just using Minox, but I'm losing ground FAST. I want to get on some anti-androgens (highly prefer topical versus oral). However, with so many options I'm so confused.

Can someone run down quickly what these are? Isn't one of them for castrating men?

Comment

• Jazz1
              Inactive
              • Aug 2012

Originally posted by inbrugge
              Hey, can someone summarize the difference between S5, DMI, and progesterone (spelling?)

I know about fin, dut, and ru. But I haven't really heard about the workimg mechanisms, safety factors, and differences behind these options.

I'm currently just using Minox, but I'm losing ground FAST. I want to get on some anti-androgens (highly prefer topical versus oral). However, with so many options I'm so confused.

Can someone run down quickly what these are? Isn't one of them for castrating men?
              No lol they won't castrate you, these topical we are on about work together to inhibit scalp DHT, the lady who formulates them is Susan a pharmacist. The previous guy who's now dead look him up is Dr Oscar Klein. If you want a good topical Hairloss product then it's the one Susan formulates etc.

Comment

• Jazz1
                Inactive
                • Aug 2012

Just to update you guys I emailed Susan on the weekend and she did say about a fixed price match etc. Anways I had no email back, I called their office seems Susan is away for a week due to family circumstances, must be because of her father passing away recently. Anways soon as I hear from her il keep you lot updated. Also I will be placing my order with her once she gets and formulates the mixture as Kleins for me .

Comment

• goldnt
                  • Jan 2014

Nice Jazz. Keep us updated. And where do you buy your s5 cream? Do you buy it from genhair?

Comment

• Jazz1
                    Inactive
                    • Aug 2012

Originally posted by goldnt
                    Nice Jazz. Keep us updated. And where do you buy your s5 cream? Do you buy it from genhair?
                    ************ , like I said above it never worked before only reason why I think it's working now is because I'm spraying DMI over the area, as in Promox 5% OTC

Comment

• inbrugge
                      • Oct 2013

Just to update you guys I emailed Susan on the weekend and she did say about a fixed price match etc. Anways I had no email back, I called their office seems Susan is away for a week due to family circumstances, must be because of her father passing away recently. Anways soon as I hear from her il keep you lot updated. Also I will be placing my order with her once she gets and formulates the mixture as Kleins for me .
                      Thanks for your work, Jazz. I'm really hoping to get started on one of these solutions. So will we all be able to order our preferred solution from her? (I'm in the US).

And what about a prescription? Will we need one, and if so, where do we get one? I really doubt my regular physician would give me such a prescription.

Comment

• Jazz1
                        Inactive
                        • Aug 2012

Originally posted by inbrugge
                        Thanks for your work, Jazz. I'm really hoping to get started on one of these solutions. So will we all be able to order our preferred solution from her? (I'm in the US).

And what about a prescription? Will we need one, and if so, where do we get one? I really doubt my regular physician would give me such a prescription.
                        Thanks,Yes she will provide you with any mixture if you check my previous posts in this thread I posted everything. You have to pay Dr Kadz at the medical wellness Center 60 odd dollars for 6 refills prescription that he emails to Susan to prescribe you the medications .

Comment

• johnnyboots
                          • Feb 2011

Thanks,Yes she will provide you with any mixture if you check my previous posts in this thread I posted everything. You have to pay Dr Kadz at the medical wellness Center 60 odd dollars for 6 refills prescription that he emails to Susan to prescribe you the medications .
                          Hey jazz,so dr.kadz will know if I say I want promox 15 lotion etc.?and then she will take it from there ?

Comment

• Never2late
                            • Aug 2014

Hi Jazz
                            I just received my formulation from Susan. It comes in a 65 ml bottle. According to the instructions you only use it once per day, 1 ml at a time. All of the ingredients are listed on the bottle, it looks professional. So this should last just over two months. I didn't get the exact price but it was around $100. I'm ok paying $50 a month if it is for a product that works. If you can negotiate a better price that would be awesome. Keep us updated

Comment

• johnnyboots
                              • Feb 2011

Originally posted by Never2late
                              Hi Jazz
                              I just received my formulation from Susan. It comes in a 65 ml bottle. According to the instructions you only use it once per day, 1 ml at a time. All of the ingredients are listed on the bottle, it looks professional. So this should last just over two months. I didn't get the exact price but it was around $100. I'm ok paying $50 a month if it is for a product that works. If you can negotiate a better price that would be awesome. Keep us updated
                              Hey bro can u give me the email or phone for the prescription I wanna order the promox 15 lotion thanks

Comment

• Never2late
                                • Aug 2014

Originally posted by johnnyboots
                                Hey bro can u give me the email or phone for the prescription I wanna order the promox 15 lotion thanks
                                You have to go to www.medicalwellnesscenter.com. Look for the link for the compounded minoxidil formulations. Click on that and it will take you to page where you request a prescription. You have to fill that out with the ingredients you want added to the minoxidil. They will review your request and submit it to the compounding pharmacy. Then the pharmacy will contact you. It really is pretty easy and self explanatory. Let me know if it works ok for you.

Comment

Working...