Hair Growth Promoting Solution (Chlorine Dioxide)

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BDDFreak
    • Dec 2013

Originally posted by hellouser
    Bingo.

I think Winston should check their IP addresses and lookout for legitimacy of these guys. This is like PiloxII all over again.
    I agree that's how it looks on this forum but on another forum a reputable member by the name of Summersnow is trailing his own made version with citric acid, distilled water, and chlorine dioxide I believe. He's also giving out free samples to those from Europe. That's how it's different from pilox, the results can be had with a very little wait time. Again not saying I believe the claims, just that it doesn't hurt to give it a chance.

Comment

• joachim
      • May 2014

Originally posted by hellouser
      Bingo.

I think Winston should check their IP addresses and lookout for legitimacy of these guys. This is like PiloxII all over again.

oh man. did it already turn out that pilox is an official scam? i thought it was supposed to come out this year and would give at least minimal results and let maintain existing hair. isn't this the case?
      so, yoram (if that's what his name was) is official a scam artist? and the whole haidresser's book story was fake?
      somewhere i read, that yoram came to a private forum to share some info and details, but i never found such a forum when googling. does it even exist? are they still discussing pilox over there?

Comment

• hellouser
        • May 2012

Originally posted by joachim
        oh man. did it already turn out that pilox is an official scam? i thought it was supposed to come out this year and would give at least minimal results and let maintain existing hair. isn't this the case?
        so, yoram (if that's what his name was) is official a scam artist? and the whole haidresser's book story was fake?
        somewhere i read, that yoram came to a private forum to share some info and details, but i never found such a forum when googling. does it even exist? are they still discussing pilox over there?
        I only briefly looked at the last couple of pages at another forum with 'results' from PiloxII and the before and after pictures look basically the same many months apart. There wasn't anything to write home about, so I've dismissed it.

Is anyone else getting tired of these frauds taking us for a ride? Nigam? Yoram and now this Chlorine Dioxide guy? It's like they're only contributing to the acceptable humiliation of bald men rather than actually giving a damn about our well being.

Comment

• JDW
          • Mar 2012

The guy behind it has put his email up on hlh forums for people to trial it for free by the looks of things?

Comment

• Atum
            • Aug 2013

Originally posted by JDW
            The guy behind it has put his email up on hlh forums for people to trial it for free by the looks of things?
            I've send him a mail to get a sample. Am not a veteran poster like some others, but I ain't here since yesterday.

Well, don't think he already send samples, but if he does, than this might not be scam. Gotta stay skeptical though.

Comment

• LMS
              • Dec 2012

I'm totally sure this is the cure, it says so right here! http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Miracle_Mineral_Supplement

Comment

• Jazz1
                Inactive
                • Aug 2012

Firstly I like to put my input how MMS cured my ulcerative colitis, long story short I drank chlorine dioxide, not toilet crap but from the creator Jim humble. The stuff works, for hairloss I don't know, summer on HLH has also tried MMS. He is mixing different strengths and using it as CDS. So I shall keep you guys posted, it's cheap to get hold of, maybe I should link this thread to Jim humble forum the people on there are more educated on MMS.

Comment

• Atum
                  • Aug 2013

Ok, got a mail from him to send my address to him. Going of on the mail address there are 16 other people who will be getting samples.

Now it's the waiting game.

Comment

• JDW
                    • Mar 2012

Good stuff, I'm also on the list. I've been posting on forums (*** etc) under this username since 2006 so no doubt on my authenticity. Also work in media so I have a macro lens on my camera so can take HD shots of progress

Comment

• JDW
                      • Mar 2012

Originally posted by Jazz1
                      Firstly I like to put my input how MMS cured my ulcerative colitis, long story short I drank chlorine dioxide, not toilet crap but from the creator Jim humble. The stuff works, for hairloss I don't know, summer on HLH has also tried MMS. He is mixing different strengths and using it as CDS. So I shall keep you guys posted, it's cheap to get hold of, maybe I should link this thread to Jim humble forum the people on there are more educated on MMS.
                      very interesting, off topic but my brother suffers from crohns disease which I believe is very similar, any chance of me dropping you an email about this MMS please mate? cheers!

Comment

• liuxuewu
                        • Aug 2014

Hey everyone, I'm coming.

Comment

• Hairismylife
                          • Jun 2012

Hi all I am from Hong Kong so I can read Chinese of the website. Seems that it's too good to be true. When I search the company name "万斌" in Yahoo I hardly get any info about this company.

Comment

• inbrugge
                            • Oct 2013

Originally posted by Jazz1
                            What's MMS?

Comment

• kmit028
                              • Feb 2013

Originally posted by inbrugge
                              What's MMS?
                              Here is the best thread for Chlorine Dioxide:

Read it from start to finish and you will know all about Chlorine Dioxide and the Miracle Mineral Solution....

Comment

• oppenheimer82
                                • Apr 2013

the inventor handed out 1 month trial samples to two dozen forum members. i find this quite remarkable

Comment

Working...