Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • redy
    • Jun 2013

Shedding Regrowth?

Has anyone experienced shedding in new regrowth or just weak follicles that have regrown?

I ask this because I swear that the little hairs that are colored and visible and growing in my temple points are shedding off, after only appearing a few weeks or so ago.

Is this them cycling into a thicker and stronger hair? or what is going on? Has anyone experienced this?

At first I thought I've been shedding my eyebrows, as they are about the same length as these little temple hairs are - but now I'm pretty sure it's not the eyebrows.

Thanks!
  • redy
    • Jun 2013

Anyone?

It's a little shocking - I had really early and actually pretty significant regrowth of near terminal hairs along my temple points, when I started with fin/rogaine/keto1% and now they are all falling out...

Comment

• huawei
      • Jun 2013

Originally posted by redy
      Anyone?

It's a little shocking - I had really early and actually pretty significant regrowth of near terminal hairs along my temple points, when I started with fin/rogaine/keto1% and now they are all falling out...
      I'm pretty sure the hairloss cycle speeds up when on treatment, at least on the hairs that are growing back stronger. Don't quote me on it though.

Comment

• Dan26
        • Jul 2012

dude i had a very similar thing happen...

after a short amount of time my temples looked pretty improved then over night they completely shed/thinned out and went back to what they were pre treatment

Comment

• redy
          • Jun 2013

Originally posted by Dan26
          dude i had a very similar thing happen...

after a short amount of time my temples looked pretty improved then over night they completely shed/thinned out and went back to what they were pre treatment
          When did this happen for you? Did they grow back?

Comment

• Dan26
            • Jul 2012

Originally posted by redy
            When did this happen for you? Did they grow back?
            happened like 1-2 weeks ago and still hasn't bounced back

started with minox in august

Comment

• huawei
              • Jun 2013

I guess I should post in this thread again because I'm in the same boat. My hair looked to be thickening up but then just stopped, I also started minox in mid aug (+fin, keto). I guess we should give it another few months.

Comment

• redy
                • Jun 2013

Originally posted by huawei
                I guess I should post in this thread again because I'm in the same boat. My hair looked to be thickening up but then just stopped, I also started minox in mid aug (+fin, keto). I guess we should give it another few months.
                Mostly it's just my temples, I'm still shedding tiny ghost hairs (that's what I've been calling them haha) from the rest of my head's dying follicles.

But the little thick hairs are definitely new growths that are falling out

Comment

Working...