Depressed with hair loss, so I killed an entire extra large pizza and 3 cokes.

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • DAVE52
    • Sep 2010

Originally posted by yeahyeahyeah
    I live in fear because I've lost hair.
    I don't see a change in your 2010 vs 2013 pictures

Comment

• greatjob!
      • Aug 2011

And btw yeahyeahyeah if the only way that you will be happy in life is by having hair like this:

You should probably just end it all right now. Because David Schwimmer, like many other celebrities, has better hair than 99.9999999% of the male population. So if in fact your life is hell unless you are a NW -1 then you should probably just give up on life because it's about the same as me saying my life is shit unless I can travel through time.

Comment

• greatjob!
        • Aug 2011

I live in fear because I've lost hair.
        You are completely delusional

Comment

• UK_
          • Feb 2011

He's not delusional, the classic M shape hair line is early indication of hair loss... if he shaved down to a grade 1 or 2... he could probably see the horseshoe pattern developing.

yeahyeahyeah, I understand bro, thats how my hair used to be... and BOOM within the space of 18 months I went from NW2 to NW4.

Comment

• greatjob!
            • Aug 2011

Originally posted by UK_
            He's not delusional, the classic M shape hair line is early indication of hair loss... if he shaved down to a grade 1 or 2... he could probably see the horseshoe pattern developing.

yeahyeahyeah, I understand bro, thats how my hair used to be... and BOOM within the space of 18 months I went from NW2 to NW4.
            Please stop feeding the trolls. This man has amazing hair and he did post pictures of his hair cut down short and it showed zero signs of loss. He is 28 and has better hair than 90% of his peers. He has problems but none of them involve his hair.

Comment

• BigThinker
              • Oct 2012

This thread needs to be deleted.

People stop bumping and giving a dude in his late 20's with NW1 attention.

Comment

• DannyBoyy7
                • Sep 2012

Originally posted by greatjob!
                Then you shouldn't be defending yeahyeahyeah. He lives in an alternate universe. Look at his pictures then go look at his post history and then honestly tell me if his outlandish claims synch up with his reality. His life is ruined and he lives in fear because he can no longer style his hair like Ross from Friends, GTFO!!
                *Sigh*.

Comment

• yeahyeahyeah
                  • Nov 2011

Originally posted by UK_

How old were you when you lost it?

Comment

• yeahyeahyeah
                    • Nov 2011

Please stop feeding the trolls. This man has amazing hair and he did post pictures of his hair cut down short and it showed zero signs of loss. He is 28 and has better hair than 90% of his peers. He has problems but none of them involve his hair.
                    It wasnt buzzed down to a grade 1.

Comment

• yeahyeahyeah
                      • Nov 2011

Originally posted by DAVE52
                      Seem to have lost my most here 09/10 it's been pretty stable since.

Comment

• drybone
                        • Dec 2012

Originally posted by DAVE52
                        as a NW 6 , I suspect you wouldnt notice any slight hairloss Dave. You are used to horse shoe baldness.

On a side note, have you considered the tattoo? Then hit the gym to trim some of your extra weight off. I bet you would feel a lot better .

Comment

• Notcoolanymore
                          • Jun 2013

Originally posted by bigthinker
                          this thread needs to be deleted.

People stop bumping and giving a dude in his late 20's with nw1 attention.

+1000

Comment

• yeahyeahyeah
                            • Nov 2011

And btw yeahyeahyeah if the only way that you will be happy in life is by having hair like this:

You should probably just end it all right now. Because David Schwimmer, like many other celebrities, has better hair than 99.9999999% of the male population. So if in fact your life is hell unless you are a NW -1 then you should probably just give up on life because it's about the same as me saying my life is shit unless I can travel through time.
                            The sad irony is, I actually look like him.

Now, imagine how he would look with a receeding hairline, given his longated face.

Can you see the problem now?

In that photo above - its his hairstyle and smile that makes him v good looking.

It's so unfair!

Comment

• yeahyeahyeah
                              • Nov 2011

Thats the top of my hair under very bright lights.

Comment

• greatjob!
                                • Aug 2011

Thats the top of my hair under very bright lights.
                                I present to you ladies and gentlemen of The Bald Truth Talk the head of a man who's life is being ruined by hairloss, a man who lives in a state of constant fear, a man who has to alter his life style to the point of not even being able to go to the gym....

The very fact that you post this picture thinking it justifies your crazy statements only speaks to the extreme depths of your psychosis.

Comment

Working...