Histogen patent awarded

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Artha
    • Jun 2013

Something that most peoples don't know is that the health and medicine field is about to go into a revolution of much grander scale that most people will ever be able to imagine. Medicine of today will look like the medicine of the medieval age to us in matter of years... Anyone smart enough will agree with me, Obama care is an obvious indication.

That why i'm confident that a cure for hair loss will be available pretty soon.. My guess is a complete solution by 2015.

Comment

• UK_
      • Feb 2011

Originally posted by Artha
      Something that most peoples don't know is that the health and medicine field is about to go into a revolution of much grander scale that most people will ever be able to imagine. Medicine of today will look like the medicine of the medieval age to us in matter of years... Anyone smart enough will agree with me, Obama care is an obvious indication.

That why i'm confident that a cure for hair loss will be available pretty soon.. My guess is a complete solution by 2015.
      :\ wdf.

Comment

• Artha
        • Jun 2013

Originally posted by UK_
        :\ wdf.
        Jesus receive that same comment and yet...

Comment

• yeahyeahyeah
          • Nov 2011

Lets hope you are right. Hairloss is horrible.

Comment

• Thinning87
            • Dec 2012

What a great comment I love it

Comment

• Sogeking
              • Feb 2011

Could you elaborate this? I am not from USA, and I don't want to read the Internet version of this. I want to hear it from regular people. I mean regular with respect, by the way. The straight up, regular, common people are the real driving force of the future. We are the consumers. And we are the cogs of the economy.

So my question is, what would Obama care entail for a 'regular Joe'? We are certainly on the brink of the stem cell revolution in medicine. However I am still very sceptical and pessimistic about it.
              Still don't get me wrong I really wish that by 2015. I'll be able to say f*** it and walk around with a full head of hair.

Comment

• Artha
                • Jun 2013

Originally posted by Sogeking
                Could you elaborate this? I am not from USA, and I don't want to read the Internet version of this. I want to hear it from regular people. I mean regular with respect, by the way. The straight up, regular, common people are the real driving force of the future. We are the consumers. And we are the cogs of the economy.

So my question is, what would Obama care entail for a 'regular Joe'? We are certainly on the brink of the stem cell revolution in medicine. However I am still very sceptical and pessimistic about it.
                Still don't get me wrong I really wish that by 2015. I'll be able to say f*** it and walk around with a full head of hair.
                I really do understand you but I can't elaborate you anything for the simple reason that the change that is about to come is no way limited to medicine. We will know better on October first 2013.

Comment

• Artha
                  • Jun 2013

There still some creative hair cut that we can get even with a few hairs on the top.

Comment

• yeahyeahyeah
                    • Nov 2011

I really do understand you but I can't elaborate you anything for the simple reason that the change that is about to come is no way limited to medicine. We will know better on October first 2013.
                    What's happening oct 1st?

Comment

• Thinning87
                      • Dec 2012

Go away

Comment

• FearTheLoss
                        • Dec 2012

If you think obamacare is an indication of better healthcare to come you are out of your ****ing mind and clearly don't know what "obamacare" entails. I suggest you do some extensive research, as a med school student myself, I fear for our countries healthcare quality in the future. That being said, technology advances are going to be great.

Comment

• FearTheLoss
                          • Dec 2012

what is happening october 1?

Comment

• Dazza
                            • Jun 2012

Why can't you elaborate? The FBI on to you? Is the sun crashing into the earth again?

Comment

• Thinning87
                              • Dec 2012

I can't tell if you're being sarcastic but in case you aren't, this guy is a troll and is making fun of us. Just so you know

Comment

• Artha
                                • Jun 2013

Originally posted by Dazza
                                Is the sun crashing into the earth again?

Comment

Working...