Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • clandestine
    • Aug 2011

You're entirely right, con.

My posting in this section was on purpose, though.

Comment

• Conpecia
      • Sep 2011

oh, i know.

Comment

• hellouser
        • May 2012

Originally posted by clandestine
        You're entirely right, con.

My posting in this section was on purpose, though.
        Some of us need to vent sometimes. Or all the time.

And someone needs to be blamed for the lack of a proper treatment and cure for hair loss. They need to be called out for their failures.

Comment

• Thinning87
          • Dec 2012

Focus that energy on creating something positive for yourself and your closest friends and hair won't make a difference in the long run.

However we are going to have to let go of some things we had before e.g. Flirting/getting smiles from women. But that's not all in life.

Sorry Hellouser but at some point you have to try to limit the amount of time you spend thinking about it. I know it's really hard but being angry just won't do you any good.

Comment

• Californication
            • Mar 2013

Originally posted by Thinning87
            Focus that energy on creating something positive for yourself and your closest friends and hair won't make a difference in the long run.

However we are going to have to let go of some things we had before e.g. Flirting/getting smiles from women. But that's not all in life.

That's pretty depressing tbh. If you can't flirt with women, how are you supposed to get them.

Comment

• hellouser
              • May 2012

Originally posted by Californication
              That's pretty depressing tbh. If you can't flirt with women, how are you supposed to get them.
              Might as well castrate yourself.

Comment

• Thinning87
                • Dec 2012

Originally posted by Californication
                Well whatever it is that you did before wont be as easy, that's my point. But there are bald men out there who get laid you know? I buzzed my hair to a one 7 monthsnago and although i lookmbetter now it really wasnt the end of life... But let's not go into it as we've all had this conversation before and have our opinions

Comment

• Californication
                  • Mar 2013

Originally posted by Thinning87
                  Well whatever it is that you did before wont be as easy, that's my point. But there are bald men out there who get laid you know? I buzzed my hair to a one 7 monthsnago and although i lookmbetter now it really wasnt the end of life... But let's not go into it as we've all had this conversation before and have our opinions
                  Oh I agree with that, definitely be harder, definitely turn off some women. I just don't agree with the notion that bald = can't flirt with women: I haven't been bald yet and obviously it sucks, I'm not downplaying it, but that's ***** talk. But yeah, not relevant to this thread.

Comment

• Tracy C
                    • Sep 2011

There is an absolutely astronomical fortune to be made for anyone who figures out a more effective treatment for hereditary hair loss. Far more than could be made by shelving new products. Companies are working long and hard and dumping tons of money into trying to figure this out and be the first to market. The problem is that it is not as easy as ya’ll want to believe it to be. Reality sucks but it is what it is. Do the best you can with what we have now and hope for the best in the future. Meanwhile stop dwelling on this and move on with your life.

Comment

Working...