X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • garethbale
    • Apr 2012

Originally posted by yeahyeahyeah
    Doing what?
    Can't remember the exact link or what they're doing but it was posted on here a few weeks ago.

Maybe it's part of Skin Medica's payment terms after losing the court battle.

Comment

• Scientalk56
      • Nov 2012

LOL

You need to be a scientist in order to be able to think about making a treatment.

Being bald won't make you a candidate for finding a cure for baldness.

Sometimes i see here people trying to make a "magic portion" for curing baldness, i believe baldness is not really your major problem, but stupidity.

I enter this site to find updates about future treatments, but not to make a cure all by myself. lol

As a bald guy, you could do nothing but applying minoxi or taking propecia.
      as a scientist, well you can try something.

Go read something useful, live your life, make some one happy.

Comment

• youngin
        • Nov 2010

You should all complain about it some more. That will help.

Comment

• hellouser
          • May 2012

Originally posted by youngin
          You should all complain about it some more. That will help.
          Tell that to women, the sex that actually gets sympathy and results.

Comment

• gainspotter
            • Aug 2013

Anyone else heard the stories about dca. An anti cancer drug that's been researched to prevent most types of the disease more effectively than surgery, yet apparently the health industry snubbed it due to it being something they can't patent and make money off.
            May not be true but it wouldn't surprise me if they have discovered effective treatments yet don't use them just because they'd rather rape everyone of money.

Comment

• hellouser
              • May 2012

Originally posted by gainspotter
              Anyone else heard the stories about dca. An anti cancer drug that's been researched to prevent most types of the disease more effectively than surgery, yet apparently the health industry snubbed it due to it being something they can't patent and make money off.
              May not be true but it wouldn't surprise me if they have discovered effective treatments yet don't use them just because they'd rather rape everyone of money.
              Pharmaceutical companies would never allow a cure for cancer. They're in the business to keep you just healthy enough to still be sick and buy their drugs. If a full out cure were to ever come out, you can be sure the yuppy businessmen pig CEO's would throw a temper tantrum of epic proportions and send in all the lobbyists they could afford.

Just like Aderans prefers to sell their fvcking wigs and stone age hair transplants over a stem cell treatment. They have no integrity. The only way to make them change their stance is to make them experience hell in THIS lifetime, because otherwise, they're getting off scot free and essentially living a life with all the benefits and privileges money could buy them... AT OUR EXPENSE.

Comment

• gainspotter
                • Aug 2013

Originally posted by hellouser
                Pharmaceutical companies would never allow a cure for cancer. They're in the business to keep you just healthy enough to still be sick and buy their drugs. If a full out cure were to ever come out, you can be sure the yuppy businessmen pig CEO's would throw a temper tantrum of epic proportions and send in all the lobbyists they could afford.

Just like Aderans prefers to sell their fvcking wigs and stone age hair transplants over a stem cell treatment. They have no integrity. The only way to make them change their stance is to make them experience hell in THIS lifetime, because otherwise, they're getting off scot free and essentially living a life with all the benefits and privileges money could buy them... AT OUR EXPENSE.
                Agreed. Money is more important that anything nowadays

Comment

• hellouser
                  • May 2012

To follow up, the same logic should be put in place with hair loss. Once a cure is out, here's whats going to happen:

Every generic minoxidil producer regroups on what to do with their product. Only buyers would be those who cannot afford a cure.
                  BIM, Histogen, Aderans, Replicel, Follica all are rendered more or less useless.
                  Hair transplant surgeons go out of business unless they implement new practice.
                  Snake oil salesman will finally have no reason to try and sell their bullshit.
                  Gho won't have reason to charge $15,000 for a ridiculous 1,600 graft transplant (the fvck??).
                  Nigam and whether or not he's legit won't matter.
                  Nizoral will lose some sales though still make some for anti-dandruff consumers.
                  Cosmo's anti-androgen product will take a hit, although this is the only one out of all products that would have a chance of staying on the market due to its (on paper) efficacy and no sides. I say this because a cure will PROBABLY be expensive and CB would be a more affordable way to maintain.
                  And with CB being the only viable treatment...
                  Merck and their sexual poison pill finasteride will finally be discontinued (except for treating BPH).

Man, the change of the market would be incredible. I can see why so many of them are shaking in their boots at the thought of Lauser and Tsuji Labs.

Comment

• gainspotter
                    • Aug 2013

To follow up, the same logic should be put in place with hair loss. Once a cure is out, here's whats going to happen:

Every generic minoxidil producer regroups on what to do with their product. Only buyers would be those who cannot afford a cure.
                    BIM, Histogen, Aderans, Replicel, Follica all are rendered more or less useless.
                    Hair transplant surgeons go out of business unless they implement new practice.
                    Snake oil salesman will finally have no reason to try and sell their bullshit.
                    Gho won't have reason to charge $15,000 for a ridiculous 1,600 graft transplant (the fvck??).
                    Nigam and whether or not he's legit won't matter.
                    Nizoral will lose some sales though still make some for anti-dandruff consumers.
                    Cosmo's anti-androgen product will take a hit, although this is the only one out of all products that would have a chance of staying on the market due to its (on paper) efficacy and no sides. I say this because a cure will PROBABLY be expensive and CB would be a more affordable way to maintain.
                    And with CB being the only viable treatment...
                    Merck and their sexual poison pill finasteride will finally be discontinued (except for treating BPH).

Man, the change of the market would be incredible. I can see why so many of them are shaking in their boots at the thought of Lauser and Tsuji Labs.
                    That's why they will probably never release a cure
                    We can only hope someone succeeds, it would completely turn the industry on its head.
                    I think it would be interesting if people start to get very positive results from derma/minox combo, all we'd need was a safe alternative to fin and its bye bye money grabbing scalp butchers.

Comment

• hellouser
                      • May 2012

Originally posted by gainspotter
                      That's why they will probably never release a cure
                      We can only hope someone succeeds, it would completely turn the industry on its head.
                      I think it would be interesting if people start to get very positive results from derma/minox combo, all we'd need was a safe alternative to fin and its bye bye money grabbing scalp butchers.
                      The current market would be shattered, but a new one would emerge. Not one company would just administer the cure, there would be plenty, so a crop of new clinics would emerge.

Out with the old, in with the new.

Having said that, I absolutely despise everyone in the current market... they've done next to JACK SHIT for us except for finasteride. What a god damn joke.

Comment

• gainspotter
                        • Aug 2013

The current market would be shattered, but a new one would emerge. Not one company would just administer the cure, there would be plenty, so a crop of new clinics would emerge.

Out with the old, in with the new.

Having said that, I absolutely despise everyone in the current market... they've done next to JACK SHIT for us except for finasteride. What a god damn joke.
                        +1 on being p1ssed off with them jokers, yet I get p1ssed off with myself for having to rely on them every single day and think about giving in to them every time I look in the mirror.
                        Fcuking hate going bald!

Comment

• sausage
                          • Jan 2012

I don't see why it is so hard to clone hair follicles in this day and age and inject them into the scalp with no issues.

Comment

• Thinning87
                            • Dec 2012

Can you move the thread in the area of the forum where people talk about the aliens backing Merck and cry all day?

Comment

• greatjob!
                              • Aug 2011

Originally posted by Thinning87
                              Can you move the thread in the area of the forum where people talk about the aliens backing Merck and cry all day?
                              Agreed, and you can call the forum sub-category "Tin Foil Hat Land"

Comment

• Conpecia
                                • Sep 2011

Originally posted by Thinning87
                                i'm inclined to agree as well, but without the attitude. this probably belongs in the hair loss rants or coping with hair loss section. clan i know you get onto people who post stuff in the cutting edge section that's best suited for another section. let's just keep this little corner of btt on point the best we can.

Comment

Working...