alvi armani cell based therapy patent(on mammal)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • TO YOUNG TO RETIRE
    • Mar 2013

alvi armani cell based therapy patent(on mammal)

guys really? why nobody else is talking about it? i mean this armani guys are top in fue and used to give miraculus results back then and even callen unethical for the low hairlines they gave to people,,.... they seem serious and they registered a cell based therapy patent.,

we see more and more doctors using this cell based injection thing..

it might be like nigams ..who knows.

we must put it together and someone interview these armanis guys,

i am really excited, it seems that we will be cured soon. right?

The application describes a method of generating a hair follicle, comprising administering a composition comprising epidermal matrix cells, dermal papilla cells, dermal sheath cells and outer root sheath cells to the scalp of a mammal. The composition may optionally be administered with a hair growth agent and/or a carrier. The application also describes a composition comprising epidermal matrix cells, dermal papilla cells, dermal sheath cells and outer root sheath cells and the use of the composition to generate hair follicles.
  • doinmyheadin
    • Nov 2010

I dont know about a cure soon but this research is very interesting. I think spencer needs to do an interview with the Armani clinic..

Or maybe someone can ask Armanis Shill 'Pats' over at H@irsit3

Comment

• Boldy
      • Jan 2013

Originally posted by TO YOUNG TO RETIRE
      guys really? why nobody else is talking about it? i mean this armani guys are top in fue and used to give miraculus results back then and even callen unethical for the low hairlines they gave to people,,.... they seem serious and they registered a cell based therapy patent.,

we see more and more doctors using this cell based injection thing..

it might be like nigams ..who knows.

we must put it together and someone interview these armanis guys,

http://www.google.com/patents/US20110305671
      nigam is trialing a similar approach, but with beard cells and in 3d culture.

next 3-6 months will be determinative.

Comment

• BudskiiHD
        • May 2013

To give you an idea of how soon, I have made a genius formula!

y = x + 5

where x = current year.

Comment

• didi
          • Nov 2011

Originally posted by BudskiiHD
          To give you an idea of how soon, I have made a genius formula!

y = x + 5

where x = current year.

y=2017

Dr Nigam predicted 2017 to be a year of HM and even that is very ambitious..
          we saw what happened to Aderans after 10+ years of research and nothing at the end, just closed the shop, couldn't crack it

pilofocus is the only real hope

Comment

• TO YOUNG TO RETIRE
            • Mar 2013

boldy how are you doing bro? you feel optimistic?
            Originally posted by Boldy
            nigam is trialing a similar approach, but with beard cells and in 3d culture.

next 3-6 months will be determinative.

Comment

• TO YOUNG TO RETIRE
              • Mar 2013

dont they have clinic in india too i mean armani. and there there is not fda and shit
              Originally posted by doinmyheadin
              I dont know about a cure soon but this research is very interesting. I think spencer needs to do an interview with the Armani clinic..

Or maybe someone can ask Armanis Shill 'Pats' over at H@irsit3

Comment

• Boldy
                • Jan 2013

boldy how are you doing bro? you feel optimistic?

hey man, I'm fine thanks !

I remain natural at this point, but have much hope in what nigam's going to trial.

Its the last cutting edge methods in 3D culture combined with beard cells. If this does not work, than nothing will for the next years.

Time will tell guys. I think 3-6 months is a realistic timeline for this current experiment.

Comment

• mari0s
                  • Jul 2013

guys really? why nobody else is talking about it?
                  I hate to be nasty but you guys need to read before getting excited this way. This experiment was conducted 3 years ago and patent (which lacks to key details) was registered 2 years ago and their site was shoutdown last year. They have never offered to their patients and never will, it was just an experiment, stop.

Comment

• mari0s
                    • Jul 2013

Originally posted by Boldy
                    hey man, I'm fine thanks !

I remain natural at this point, but have much hope in what nigam's going to trial.

Its the last cutting edge methods in 3D culture combined with beard cells. If this does not work, than nothing will for the next years.

Time will tell guys. I think 3-6 months is a realistic timeline for this current experiment.
                    Maybe is just an impression but you were more optimist before leaving for India
                    No pressure to know what approach you are using with Nigams for yourself but hoping he will continue with donor hairs too. They take years to find how to mantain tricogenicity with cultivated dp cells that it will be a pity see the results set aside just for triyng a new idea from zero.

thanks for giving us a timeline : )

Comment

• TravisB
                      • May 2012

Originally posted by mari0s
                      I hate to be nasty but you guys need to read before getting excited this way. This experiment was conducted 3 years ago and patent (which lacks to key details) was registered 2 years ago and their site was shoutdown last year. They have never offered to their patients and never will, it was just an experiment, stop.
                      Lol, I just don't get these hair companies.

Every time they basically find a cure for baldness, they always just leave it to rot like it's nothing, instead of pursue it further

Comment

• moore
                        • Jun 2012

maybe money

Originally posted by TravisB
                        Lol, I just don't get these hair companies.

Every time they basically find a cure for baldness, they always just leave it to rot like it's nothing, instead of pursue it further

What you can consider in my very personal opinion is:
                        - What the media and internet bring to us is only a part of the story. The most indepth details are up to people with knowledge and/or money that we don't have.
                        - Even if and when a solution SEEMS to be viable by a company, enormous costs can cut hopes short (from what I read about RU58841, that's the case)
                        - Hairloss industry is huge amounts of money. Billions are made every year. Not a place where new player can enter easily I think.

Comment

• DepressedByHairLoss
                          • Feb 2011

I myself was going to post a seperate topic on this today. If they were able to achieve 114% hair regeneration in areas where there is no hair, then this essentially is the cure that we've all been waiting for. So I don't understand why they (or anyone else for that matter) would not at least try to offer it to hair loss sufferers. It really makes me angry because this could essentially be a cure, yet it is not even attempted to made available to us because everyone in the hair loss industry is making obscene amounts of money on hair transplantation and wigs. This is unconscionable.

Comment

• DepressedByHairLoss
                            • Feb 2011

Originally posted by moore
                            What you can consider in my very personal opinion is:
                            - What the media and internet bring to us is only a part of the story. The most indepth details are up to people with knowledge and/or money that we don't have.
                            - Even if and when a solution SEEMS to be viable by a company, enormous costs can cut hopes short (from what I read about RU58841, that's the case)
                            - Hairloss industry is huge amounts of money. Billions are made every year. Not a place where new player can enter easily I think.
                            I think a new player in the hair loss industry would be greatly welcomed by most consumers. Most hair loss sufferers are not being served by today's limited options and would jump at the chance of a method that offers hair regrowth and has minimal side effects.

Comment

• Pentarou
                              • Apr 2013

Maybe is just an impression but you were more optimist before leaving for India
                              I got that impression too, which is... Worrying. Hopefully is it Boldy's scientific objectivity scientist showing through, and not wanting to make non-credible promises. Hopefully he has a Plan B up his sleeves too.

Comment

Working...