Pilofocus + Dr. Nigam = Higher Yeild of donor doubling?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Artista
    • Apr 2010

Baldy,,you say that you had a consultation with Dr Wesley right?
    Were you presented with the PowerPoint presentation ? Were you shown ALL of the images and the SPECIFIC way that the follicles are approached? If you did then you would have seen exactly what I and Spencer saw.
    The possibility of donor regrowth is VERY possible ..very.

Comment

• Artista
      • Apr 2010

By the way, I WILL be one of Dr Wesley's patients for the upcoming clinical studies sometime later this year . Studies for refining the technique.

Comment

• baldymcgee
        • Mar 2013

Originally posted by Artista
        Baldy,,you say that you had a consultation with Dr Wesley right?
        Were you presented with the PowerPoint presentation ? Were you shown ALL of the images and the SPECIFIC way that the follicles are approached? If you did then you would have seen exactly what I and Spencer saw.
        The possibility of donor regrowth is VERY possible ..very.
        Yes, it was the full 60+ minute presentation with the pictures and the slides (and some videos).

I don't buy the regeneration bit because follicles are still being moved around.

Send me a PM if there were details that I missed, but I heard the whole song and dance quite recently and my memory isn't that bad

Scarless: absolutely!
        Regeneration: not buying it yet

Comment

• Artista
          • Apr 2010

Scarless Surgery is the main agenda created by Dr. Wesley. Regeneration or regrowth of donor hair is a possible byproduct. I cannot Speak about the specifics. Maybe you don't remember Dr. Wesley's discussion about that topic and the photographs attached to that topic. I know that Spencer Kobren was just as impressed as I was regarding that possibility. There is a lot more to it than just removing follicles and placing them elsewhere. I'll have to speak to Dr. Wesley In order to confirm whether or not you spoke to him

Comment

• baldymcgee
            • Mar 2013

I'll have to speak to Dr. Wesley In order to confirm whether or not you spoke to him
            I doubt his office knows me by name the name of "BaldyMcgee"

Comment

• JJJJrS
              • Apr 2012

Scarless Surgery is the main agenda created by Dr. Wesley. Regeneration or regrowth of donor hair is a possible byproduct. I cannot Speak about the specifics. Maybe you don't remember Dr. Wesley's discussion about that topic and the photographs attached to that topic. I know that Spencer Kobren was just as impressed as I was regarding that possibility. There is a lot more to it than just removing follicles and placing them elsewhere. I'll have to speak to Dr. Wesley In order to confirm whether or not you spoke to him
              From the bolded statement, I gather that there was some photographic evidence of donor regeneration in his presentation?

Comment

• Artista
                • Apr 2010

Hi JJJ' I don't think I'm at liberty to say - sorry. I'll speak with Dr Wesley about that first.

Comment

• didi
                  • Nov 2011

Artista

you are one lucky bastard, now you gonna get scarless HT free of charge...

are you gonna publicly document procedure or ?

What NW level are you

Comment

• Artista
                    • Apr 2010

Originally posted by didi
                    Artista

you are one lucky bastard, now you gonna get scarless HT free of charge...

are you gonna publicly document procedure or ?

What NW level are you
                    Hi 'didi'
                    Thanks , I do feel lucky to have been able to be involved in the studies.
                    To clarify didi , I will not be getting a full 'scar-less HT'.
                    I will be one of the patients involved in his continuing Pilofocus STUDY meaning that there will be approx 100 to 400 grafts used to see the effectiveness. Because it is a Medical study, I will not be able to release photographs of it either.
                    I am currently at about a NW5a (close to a 6)
                    Besides the PowerPoint presentation on Skype, Dr Wesley had been able to also view my hair loss. Hence my add-on to the phase study. I am so excited to be a part of this potential ground breaking Pilofocus experiment.
                    It would be wonderful if it were a full HT didi but it isnt....but thats A-OK with me. I feel very confident about all of 'our' (hair loss sufferers) future !!!

Comment

• clandestine
                      • Aug 2011

Artista,

Interesting to hear you'll be partaking in the study. All the best, and keep us updated.

Cheers.

Comment

• Conpecia
                        • Sep 2011

Originally posted by clandestine
                        Artista,

Interesting to hear you'll be partaking in the study. All the best, and keep us updated.

Cheers.
                        Clan: sorry to clog up this thread with something unrelated, but it just occurred to me that we might be able to take both finasteride and letrozole and keep our hair without gyno. i am going to begin a rigorous search to see if anyone has done this longterm (two years at least). this might be the way to save us time until histogen et al. would have written on your profile but it looks like that functionality is lost.

Comment

• Artista
                          • Apr 2010

I'm seriously considering taking Fin' as well

Comment

Working...