Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • hellouser
    • May 2012

Originally posted by Desmond84
    Also guys its so sad to see Replicel managed to overtake Histogen and may actually come to market first, even though Histogen was at least 1 year ahead of them!

Replicel has finished their Phase 2b protocol and the trial will start in 2 months...Meanwhile, Histogen has remained silent for the last 6 months with no sign of a new protocol being written up or a planned timeline to conduct Phase 2b!

It looks like we may be waiting much longer for Histogen than originally expected
    Looks like I'll be going for a Gho treatment sooner than I thought. Hooray for spending 10k on hair!

Comment

• john2399
      • Jan 2012

Originally posted by hellouser
      Looks like I'll be going for a Gho treatment sooner than I thought. Hooray for spending 10k on hair!

You can always go to nigam=]

Comment

• Scientalk56
        • Nov 2012

or just shave...

Comment

• Thinning87
          • Dec 2012

Originally posted by Scientalk56
          or just shave...
          I agree - I'd say wait a couple years to see final phase 2 results from Replicel. By that time we'll also know where Histogen is for sure.

Definitely shave your head once to see what it's like, I did it 6 months ago and it really wasn't that bad!

Comment

• Scientalk56
            • Nov 2012

Originally posted by Thinning87
            I agree - I'd say wait a couple years to see final phase 2 results from Replicel. By that time we'll also know where Histogen is for sure.

Definitely shave your head once to see what it's like, I did it 6 months ago and it really wasn't that bad!
            Happy to hear that!!

Well, i think we should empty our minds once in a while and live our lives, so we won't regret it in the future.. it's hard sometimes because you see it in the mirror everyday... but sometimes being here in this forum waiting for some stupid update can be kinda depressing.. and pathetic lol

I will take a break...

Comment

• UK_
              • Feb 2011

18 months? Last time they gave a 6 month follow-up didnt they?

I was expecting them to release initial results around the start of next year for Phase II?

Comment

• Desmond84
                • Oct 2012

Yeah I had a look at their proposed Phase IIb protocol:

Group 1 patients who receive only ONE shot of RCH-01 come back 12 months after their injection to assess the efficacy, while,

Group 2 patients which receive one shot on day 1 and then a second shot 3 months later come back 15 months after their initial shot!

We have to wait till 2015 to get any news!

Comment

• UK_
                  • Feb 2011

damn.

Comment

• UK_
                    • Feb 2011

The AGM has been published for 2013, dont know if its already been posted:

Looks like Phase II will finish in 2015 then Phase III will probably take us to 2018-2020 (hey look its only 5 years away!!).

Comment

• Desmond84
                      • Oct 2012

<sigh>

Comment

• UK_
                        • Feb 2011

Desmond if you're not feeling positive then we're really screwed.

Comment

• Desmond84
                          • Oct 2012

Originally posted by UK_
                          Desmond if you're not feeling positive then we're really screwed.
                          Lol, I just wish Tsuji team was where Replicel is today! They have unlocked the door to the true meaning of the cure but they are also furthest away from having a marketable product!

Replicel may work as long as you have miniturised hairs not slick bald areas...this means that we have to keep taking this damn Propecia for another 5 years...It just really makes me frustrated knowing that and powerless to do anything about it!

Comment

• amibald
                            • Sep 2012

im 19 and thinning crown with NW2 hairline.

feelsbadman

I guess I was just meant to be bald.

Comment

• john2399
                              • Jan 2012

Originally posted by UK_
                              The AGM has been published for 2013, dont know if its already been posted:

Looks like Phase II will finish in 2015 then Phase III will probably take us to 2018-2020 (hey look its only 5 years away!!).
                              Spencer said 2017 on one of his recent shows...so maybe 4 years away.

Comment

• UK_
                                • Feb 2011

Originally posted by Desmond84
                                Lol, I just wish Tsuji team was where Replicel is today! They have unlocked the door to the true meaning of the cure but they are also furthest away from having a marketable product!

Replicel may work as long as you have miniturised hairs not slick bald areas...this means that we have to keep taking this damn Propecia for another 5 years...It just really makes me frustrated knowing that and powerless to do anything about it!
                                Well, JCM is having the same problem as me (contemplating taking finasteride) - it's probably a predicament worse than hair loss.

Desmond, with your personal opinion, if one were to suffer post finasteride syndrome, would even the most robust course of hormonal steroid therapy be of no value in restoring the individual?

Where can I get hold of HCG? And how would one go about restarting his HTPA feedback system?

Comment

Working...