I'm tired.

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Exodus
    • Nov 2012

How do you find using RU? Is it time consuming to make and prepare? And more importantly, has it worked?

Comment

• Dan26
      • Jul 2012

Originally posted by Exodus
      How do you find using RU? Is it time consuming to make and prepare? And more importantly, has it worked?

Its not very time consuming to prepare man. All you need is a scale accurate to the mg. Make batches every 2 weeks or so. Easy work b.

Comment

• Aames
        Inactive
        • Nov 2012

Originally posted by clandestine
        Thanks baud, I feel we agree more on things these days. And I'm glad you're on a treatment that works for you, as well for the kind words.

It's not a terrible hassle, and you can start with premixed RU until you feel like committing to mixing it yourself. It's a regimen, like any others.

I'm currently on 10mg, it's all I can tolerate.
        I sincerely hope you see results with that, man. It would suck to be so sensitive to AA's. Hopefully we see some more results with PGD2 inhibitors as those would probably work well for you given your sensitivity to DHT inhibitors.

Comment

• BigThinker
          • Oct 2012

Originally posted by Aames
          I sincerely hope you see results with that, man. It would suck to be so sensitive to AA's. Hopefully we see some more results with PGD2 inhibitors as those would probably work well for you given your sensitivity to DHT inhibitors.
          It's so hard for me to fathom how they haven't figured out how to treat hair loss without requiring us to mess with our hormone balance.

Comment

• DepressedByHairLoss
            • Feb 2011

Originally posted by BigThinker
            It's so hard for me to fathom how they haven't figured out how to treat hair loss without requiring us to mess with our hormone balance.
            I know man, I totally agree with you. Although hair restoration is a multi-billion dollar business, the lack of innovation is absolutely staggering. And personally, I don't think many people want to innovate because they're making ungodly amounts of money with hair transplants. I've been really thinking about getting off finasteride lately cus I've been dealing with side effects for 2 years now. And frankly, I cannot see myself monkeying around my hormones for a long period of time. But if having my hair wasn't so damn important to me, I wouldn't be messing with my hormonal balance in the first place.

Comment

• Aames
              Inactive
              • Nov 2012

Originally posted by BigThinker
              I know, man; it's ridiculous. I remember seeing a thread on HLH or somewhere that outlined how MPB worked as we understand it. It had detailed graphs and data. The OP even offered some possible theories as to how things were interrelated. It seriously looked like an academic dissertation or something. I just remember thinking to myself, "If some forum junkie can compile this, why the hell can a team of scientists not cure this ****ing thing once and for all?"

Comment

Working...