Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Shan
    • Feb 2013

Did he settle?

Ok, as some of you know I went to the Apple store the other day and while I was waiting at the Genius Bar, I looked around the store looking at everybody's hair, something which I have not done before. Anyway I noticed this one guy who was completely bald NW 7 with the sides and back shaved down. He was dressed like a million bucks, suited and booted And just looked very attractive. With him though was this women who was also dressed smart and from behind looked very hot but when I saw her face she was definitely not. So I wondered did he settle for her because of his hair loss?
    Even though other women there were checking him out.
  • mattj
    Doctor Representative
    • Oct 2009

Maybe he finds her attractive overall as a person. Or it was his sister or a work collegue.
    I am a patient and representative of Dr Rahal

My FUE With Dr Rahal - Awesome Hairline Result

I can be contacted for advice: matt@rahalhairline.com

Comment

• itsmyhairs
      • Dec 2012

Yes, he probably did.

Bald men MUST settle to procreate unless they're filthy rich, like that italian prime minister, but even he still had to pay for it.

Comment

• Shan
        • Feb 2013

Originally posted by mattj
        Maybe he finds her attractive overall as a person. Or it was his sister or a work collegue.
        No they were definitely involved

Comment

• mpb47
          • Apr 2012

Originally posted by Shan
          No they were definitely involved
          Maybe he thought she was hot. Girls that I like, you may not. And vise versa.

Comment

• dia17
            • Nov 2014

The exact revert of this question would be given by him only. Take a tour of that shop one time more in your free day. Make friendship with that man then ask answer from him.

Comment

• Munkynutz
              • Aug 2014

You guys crack me up.

Don't know any bald dudes wih hot girlfriends? Damn, I have at least ten of them on fb....

Comment

Working...