X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Cob984
    • Sep 2012

My new ridiculous attempt I am signing up - check it

Costs about 500$ for a year, so guess i am giving it a go,
    i hate my life, getting scammed all the time because i cant tolerate propecia
    shit genes + sensitive system = epic fail

what do you guys think?
  • amibald
    • Sep 2012

You just went full retard.

Comment

• StuckInARut
      • Aug 2012

Not even sure what to say, sign of a desperate man...

You hate getting scammed but will for sure if you waste one cent on this crap.

Comment

• Thinning@30
        • Mar 2010

Cob, I feel for you. I can't tolerate finasteride, minoxidil doesn't work for me, and at this point, I'm out of options, but what you are about to do won't help you, and it will just further enrich and empower the scammers that we all despise. Since you asked for opinions, I think your precious money would be better spent on any of the following:

1. Find a really good therapist or other qualified mental health professional who can help you come to terms with your hair loss, and recapture your zest for life given that you may have to live with hair loss or even complete baldness for the rest of your life. Who wants to go through life constantly throwing money at scams and feeling depressed all the time?

2. Get a hair system. If your hair loss is advanced, then frankly, this is the only thing available right now that will give you anything close to the look you had before you started to lose hair. If you have the $$$ to throw at hair loss scams, then you should have the spare change to invest in something that looks as natural as possible. Maybe it will help you feel better about your appearance.

3. Invest in a gym membership, personal trainers, a new wardrobe, whatever. If you're going to be bald, focus on being the best-looking bald person you can be. Fix any other aspects of your appearance that might be bothering you, such as needing to lose weight, not having muscle tone, having crooked teeth, owning frumpy clothes that make you feel old, having an unsightly mole on the end of your nose, whatever. Even if you hate being bald, maybe you can still get to a place where you feel good about the rest of your appearance. There are plenty of bald men who are widely considerd to be attractive. Maybe you can be one of them.

Comment

• Cob984
          • Sep 2012

you guys are probably right, might need to rethink this

Comment

• LongWayHome
            • Nov 2012

Cob, have you tried RU?
            I have absolutly no idea if this thing works, but I guess it's worth a try maybe?
            I'm just trying to help and I know you can't tolerate fin so maybe RU is a good alternative.

Comment

• Cob984
              • Sep 2012

No, i have not, RU doesnt really convince me , and it seems like something i would get sides on

Comment

• LongWayHome
                • Nov 2012

Originally posted by Cob984
                No, i have not, RU doesnt really convince me , and it seems like something i would get sides on
                Fair enough.

Comment

• clandestine
                  • Aug 2011

Originally posted by Cob984
                  One good about RU is dosage, you can take dose just a little and lessen risk of sides.

Comment

• CurlyBird
                    • Dec 2011

Originally posted by clandestine
                    One good about RU is dosage, you can take dose just a little and lessen risk of sides.
                    Ya, I would give RU a go if I were you. At $250/10g, you aren't going to waste as much money as you would with that scam product if it doesn't work.

I would suggest it along with minox and nizoral. I haven't tried RU, but if you are able to stop the damage to your hair, minox will be able to do its job and niz will add a bit of effect on top of the RU.

Those who do get sides say they are less severe than fin and can be mitigated by reducing the dose to a more comfortable spot. And when we finally find a good vehicle for RUM things will look even sunnier.

I don't know how advanced your loss is, but if it isn't too advanced I would give it a try if you have that kind of money to spend. You might not be convinced by RU, but it's still a better bet than any scam product.

Comment

• Cob984
                      • Sep 2012

thanks for that, feel like i want to try a little first before dumping 250$,
                      I am using keratene topicals right now so i dont want to be doing too much at the same time, will probably give keratene a good month or so before making a judgement,

Where could i get the absolute smallest sample of RU?

Comment

• StayThick
                        • Oct 2012

Cob I feel your desperation, but that is clearly a scam. I mean improving hairloss from rare apples? Stay with me dude, don't lose it!

Regarding RU, problem is, I would try RU as well but I don't have a clue how to make that concoction personally. Mpbtreatments doesn't ship to the US, so their pre-made RU is something I can't use obviously.

I mean, how do you know you are getting quality RU, how much to mix, how much to apply? What if you mess up? Could it be dangerous? There are too many questions involved with RU, which is why I personally held back. I just wish I could receive a legit quality batch already pre-made to use topically.

Comment

• Cob984
                          • Sep 2012

My sentiments exactly on RU, i can try one bottle from mpb treatments since in India
                          But i remain very wary, why isnt this more commercial? quality controlled? if its good, i might just try it anyway if keratene doesnt improve my state

Comment

• clandestine
                            • Aug 2011

mpb treatments is great, just too expensive probably. I've had 0 issues with them.

Comment

• StayThick
                              • Oct 2012

Originally posted by clandestine
                              mpb treatments is great, just too expensive probably. I've had 0 issues with them.
                              They don't ship to the US... So that's an issue for me.

Comment

Working...