X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • j_bess1
    • Mar 2010

Shampoo/conditioner suggestions?

Hello all,

I am currently looking for a new shampoo regimen. I use nutri-ox for a shampoo and conditioner (I am not totally convinced of its effectiveness) in alternation with nizoral. I currently am also using minox 2% but am switching to kirkland's 5% minox. Looking for suggestions into a useful shampoo to replace the nutri-ox or if I should keep it in the rotation. Thanks!
  • Spex
    Dr Representative
    • Nov 2008

Be careful not to apply too much especially when it comes to medicated shampoos as shedding is heavily linked.

You could look into Alpecin caffine shampoo

Regards
    Spex
    Visit my website: SPEXHAIR

Watch regular segments and interviews on The Bald Truth UK show

View Media interviews www.spexhair.media

Subscribe to my YouTube Channel : SpexHair Youtube

I am not a doctor or medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions expressed are my own unless stated otherwise. Always consult with your own family doctor prior to embarking on any form of hair loss treatment or surgery.

Comment

• chasguy
      • Aug 2010

I'm using regenepure and like it

Comment

• KeepTheHair
        • Mar 2010

That caffeine shampoo looks interesting? What does it do and how does it work Spex?

Do you use it or know someone that does?

I might get it if it is decent

Comment

• Fixed by 35
          • Mar 2010

For a good all rounder, use Revita. It has caffeine and ketoconazole in it, as well as a host of other ingredients rumoured to be good in fighting this curse. The only criticism I have is that the ketoconazole is only 1% rather than 2%, but other than that I like the product. I don't think it's particularly effective against hair loss compared to minoxidil or Propecia, but it plays its part.

Comment

Working...