X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Wanthair
    • Aug 2010

A Possible Cure for Baldness And recoverup AAA

They need another 2 to 4 years..
    But this give me some hope.. loot at this .

look at this link, They claim noticeable hair growth with stem cell , is it true or a scam? It is based in UK.
  • NateDog
    • Aug 2010

Interesting

Though is this PRP...

Comment

• Wanthair
      • Aug 2010

Originally posted by NateDog
      Interesting

Though is this PRP...
      is it have any good result?

Comment

• NateDog
        • Aug 2010

I do not think it is. PRP is blood and placelets and this appears to be stem cell like Histogen perhaps

I sent them an email out of curiosity

I think if there was some truth to it or whether it was available (I do not think it is if its stem cell regeneration complex) that the guys here would be all over it. So just hope its not out yet otherwise if it is out you would of known about it if it had any success

PRP is being used I have not done it although touted as a break through its now more seen as helping HT follicles to heal faster. Some doctors use it and some people respond to it. Alot offer it but I would only use the noted few who are truely doing it properly

I would try it however I live in New Zealand

I am looking at CIT with Doctor Cole or Doctor Umar

Comment

• Wanthair
          • Aug 2010

Originally posted by NateDog
          I do not think it is. PRP is blood and placelets and this appears to be stem cell like Histogen perhaps

I sent them an email out of curiosity

I think if there was some truth to it or whether it was available (I do not think it is if its stem cell regeneration complex) that the guys here would be all over it. So just hope its not out yet otherwise if it is out you would of known about it if it had any success

PRP is being used I have not done it although touted as a break through its now more seen as helping HT follicles to heal faster. Some doctors use it and some people respond to it. Alot offer it but I would only use the noted few who are truely doing it properly

I would try it however I live in New Zealand

I am looking at CIT with Doctor Cole or Doctor Umar
          hmm ..Why not histogen give 100% result? If it generate new follicle.
          Why only 25%. I dont think it will be successful. It will b like
          advance shape of propecia with less side effects.

Comment

• Fixed by 35
            • Mar 2010

I mentioned this in another post. Baldness is going to be a thing of the past sooner rather than later.

Comment

• alejandro
              • Aug 2010

I just started reading all the stuff about Hairmultiplication and cloning. Like I said i just started.

You know a lot. I know its hard to answer questions like that but what do you persanly think how long we will have to wait??

You said baldness will be a problem of the past... For the upcoming generation of baldies or for those already bald when the solution will be there??

Please excuse my bad english...

Greetings from spain

Comment

• Hamish Stewart
                • Oct 2010

Hi WantHair,

Recoverup is based in the UK, but it's main clinic offering stem cell hair regeneration is located in Taipei, Taiwan. I can assure you it's not a scam!

Marketing Manager of Recoverup

Comment

• Fixed by 35
                  • Mar 2010

Would it be possible to have some evidence of the company's authenticity and evidence that the product works, with an independent peer review?

Comment

• TheDude
                    • Oct 2010

Scam?

You know if your company was offering a legit solution to hair loss then it would be all over the media.. in addition surely the website although encouraging in some aspects and bourgeois in its set up, would show some attainable evidence..

Since neither the media nor any credible evidence can be produced it seems this company is yet another scam..

I and every other hair loss sufferer would love to be proven wrong but am highly doubtful
                    What i do ask is that companies such as this one (seemingly) stop giving people such as myself false hope

Comment

• Fixed by 35
                      • Mar 2010

Actually, there is a credible reason for avoiding the media until all medical trials have finished; it saves a fortune on public relations dealing with sceptics like us! Apparently, it is normally a massive burden on a research company, which I can understand.

Of course, the media will only really be interested with new ideas anyway, not better versions of old ideas. Recoverup isn't interesting.

Good luck to the company, I'll pay attention when you have a track record.

Comment

• TheDude
                        • Oct 2010

Fair enough.. i submit to the points made.. i really do hope that there is something more to this company but will take note when there's something to take note of..

Comment

• Fixed by 35
                          • Mar 2010

Healthy scepticism, definitely. It's hard to remain objective, because of the number of scams out there, so it's important to remember a lot of genuine companies are seeking the holy grail to make a massive fortune!

I think Recoverup is genuine, but I don't think it's a frontrunner. I think TRX2 will be the product everyone is talking about in 2011, but I'm sticking my neck out for that claim!

Comment

• TheDude
                            • Oct 2010

Hmm i actually didn't know about this product.. just shows how many possible formulae's for hair loss that there are out there..

my only complaint would be that it just seems like another kind of propecia in that if your totally bald it aint for you.. i mean there are many questions unanswered about this product..

like usual im skeptical but hope something comes out of this..

The site states the product will be available come Jan 2010, so i guess if its the real deal we'll be hearing a hell of a lot more about it

Comment

• Fixed by 35
                              • Mar 2010

I sincerely hope that if this product is legitimate, that they then work on products for those who have balded beyond Norwood IV. However, I must say Norwood V + seems to be a point of no return and I am sincerely glad that I've medicated to avoid the extreme end of baldness in readiness for more effective treatments.

Comment

Working...