X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Spex
    Dr Representative
    • Nov 2008

Hair Loss Interview on BBC | Prince Harry and Resources

Great to get an opportunity to speak openly today with the BBC on such a large platform about Prince Harry and his hair loss as well as options and resources available to people dealing with the issues surrounding hair loss. Empowering hair loss sufferers is vital and researching this field is key

Regards
    Spex

A world renowned hair loss and hair transplant adviser. Spex has received several hair transplant procedures along with appropriate treatments!
    Visit my website: SPEXHAIR

Watch regular segments and interviews on The Bald Truth UK show

View Media interviews www.spexhair.media

Subscribe to my YouTube Channel : SpexHair Youtube

I am not a doctor or medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions expressed are my own unless stated otherwise. Always consult with your own family doctor prior to embarking on any form of hair loss treatment or surgery.
  • Hair R Research
    • Apr 2020

Just seen this now Spex - really appreciated your points not to rush into any actions and to bear in mind some treatments might not work. Wondered if you had any other recommendations for people with hair loss to help them with the psychological impact specifically?

Comment

• Spex
      Dr Representative
      • Nov 2008

Hi there,

This will hopefully help ! I recently wrote this.

We take a hard look at the devastating affect hair loss can have on a man's mental wellbeing & emotional state, plus offer some suggestions on how to cope.

Also my ebook on my site is free and covers a great deal of issues surrounding the impact of hair loss.

Best
      Spex
      A world renowned hair loss and hair transplant adviser. Spex has received several hair transplant procedures along with appropriate treatments!

I am not a doctor or medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions expressed are my own unless stated otherwise. Always consult with your own family doctor prior to embarking on any form of hair loss treatment or surgery.

Comment

• Hair R Research
        • Apr 2020

Great thanks Spex - I like your article. Have tweeted it. Will take a look at youre e-book too.

Comment

• Spex
          Dr Representative
          • Nov 2008

Cool. Whats your Twitter handle ?
          Regards
          Spex

Comment

Working...