Switching from Finasteride to Dutasteride antidotes and stories. - Will I shred?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • CarlRogerson
    • Oct 2018

Switching from Finasteride to Dutasteride antidotes and stories. - Will I shred?

I am a 25 year old male who started balding when I was 17. I started taking finasteride and minoxidil around five years and I am currently a norwood 2.5 which I think is a miracle considering my dad and uncles were all bald at my age. This year I have noticed that my hair has started falling out rapidly compared to the previous years so I think the finasteride has become less effective. I want to start taking Dutasteride instead of finasteride as I heard its more effective. My question is, if I stop Fin and start taking Dut will I experience any shredding? Also has anyone that has made the switch got any stories that they can share?

If there is anything else anyone feels like I should know please share it, the more information the better. I have searched the forum over the past couple of days but I have not found any answers to my question.
Working...