Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • madhuri
    • Oct 2017

Hi Friends ! Madhuri here ! Losing my hair very rapidly

Although I have been reading and following Baldtruthtalk since last 6 months but finally I decided to make an account. The experiences and advice shared on Baldtruthtalk are really helpful and I am thankful to all of you for it.

My story - I am a private consultant and in the last 1 year, I have seen extreme loss of hair.
    I am searching for a solution on how to solve my hair loss problem.

Hope to learn from you all & share my experience & knowledge.

Thanks
  • BradleyFowler
    • Sep 2017

Originally posted by madhuri
    Although I have been reading and following Baldtruthtalk since last 6 months but finally I decided to make an account. The experiences and advice shared on Baldtruthtalk are really helpful and I am thankful to all of you for it.

My story - I am a private consultant and in the last 1 year, I have seen extreme loss of hair.
    I am searching for a solution on how to solve my hair loss problem.

Hope to learn from you all & share my experience & knowledge.

Thanks
    Hi,
    Hair loss is the common problem for both men and women. As per my personal experience, I would like to suggest you natural products. These products give effective results without having any side effects. Thanks!

Comment

• Leilani Parker
      • Sep 2022

Hair loss problems are happening to everyone. Don't worry, I am sharing my personal opinion that you should go with natural products that will be beneficial for your hair.

Want to know about downtime issues for your website then you can go with the top uptime monitoring service

Comment

Working...