X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • w12345r
    • Sep 2015

Hair system for temples

Hey guys,

I'm 24, been on finasteride for more then 2 years now, but my temples are still rather quick receding...

Anyways, for me medication does not work. So a hairtransplant doesn't sound like a good idea, so I want to get an hair system for my temples..

This is my situation;

Link 1
    Link 2

Any ideas what would be my best options?
    Is it possible to use 2 small hair pieces for the temples?
  • grincher
    • Apr 2014

Thats possible.

Or you can have one piece linked by expanding your front hairline down a little. This will be cheaper than two pieces even if you use the template pieces alone.

Comment

• wigschina
      • Aug 2017

yes, it do . hair pieces for the temples

Comment

• postadrian
        • Aug 2017

Hello,
        I've worn Total Cover Plus hair system for a month now. I have frontal hair recession too (worse than yours - mine if Norwood Scale 3) and was told they wouldn't do two temple pieces. They explained they did originally offer this but customer reviews kept saying it wouldn't work and so they discontinued. I then had my frontal remaining hair shaved and had a partial hair loss system from them.

I regret this honestly. Its way more maintenance that I expected (with daily lifts) although the colour and look of the piece is undetectable to my real hair.

So I would definitely recommend not trying anything drastic especially as yours is so minimal.

Comment

Working...