X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • GoodFellas
    • Jan 2010

Too early to do a hair transplant?

Hi guys.

I'm in the early stages of part 2 in the Norwood scale. I've tried Minoxidil 4%, but it gave me pretty bad headaches, I've also tried 1mg of Finasteride, but it gave me insomnia.

Currently I'm using Nisim, but I don't know how well it works. When should I go for the hair transplant? Also, would it be chaper if I did it in a country like Thailand? All of the males in males in my family are bold (except my brother a 18).
  • Delphi
    • Mar 2009

If you are only a stage 2 a hair transplant it is too early. How long were you one Propecia for? I’ve never heard of insomnia being a side effect of Propecia. Are you sure this is what caused it or was it the worry of having side effects that messed up your sleep?

Comment

• GoodFellas
      • Jan 2010

Originally posted by Delphi
      If you are only a stage 2 a hair transplant it is too early. How long were you one Propecia for? I’ve never heard of insomnia being a side effect of Propecia. Are you sure this is what caused it or was it the worry of having side effects that messed up your sleep?
      I tried it for 1 day, but I'm sure that it was the propecia who gave me the insomnia. I alredy have some insomnia issues, but I'm able to cope with it by using Melatonin. I'll try 0.5mg of propecia the next time to see if that helps.

Comment

Working...