Hello! Can someone check me out (my hair), analyse it please!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • somethingabouthair
    • Mar 2015

Hello! Can someone check me out (my hair), analyse it please!

I have only now recently noticed my hairline is receding, i think that it was receding at 15 and it progressed onto what you will see today. I'm really not sure whats going on so could some please explain thoroughly.Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	11.0 KB
ID:	470832Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2.jpg
Size:	8.9 KB
ID:	470833Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_3.jpg
Size:	7.8 KB
ID:	470834Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2140.jpg
Size:	91.5 KB
ID:	470835
  • somethingabouthair
    • Mar 2015

help

Comment

• Vunoo
      • Jul 2014

Your crown is perfect and I would say that's usually the worst zone to loose your hair. You should start taking finasteride and hopefully you'll see some improvements, although your hairline is receding, I think it's far from being something that would bring the attention of someone close to you.

Good luck fella!

Comment

• Oyster
        • Jan 2012

The solution may depend on your age as well.

If you are over 30, then you might easily consider an operation, as none of the medications, including finasteride, will grow hair on bald patch..

Comment

• somethingabouthair
          • Mar 2015

Thank you for the tips!

Comment

• somethingabouthair
            • Mar 2015

I dont intend on taking finasteride any time soon as i am under 18 actually.

Comment

• jamesst11
              • Jun 2014

Who know's? it's hard to tell without comparing these photos with photos from a few years ago.. I have seen people with perfect, thick crowns and receding hair lines and vice versa.. It looks like your hairline MAY be thinning a bit, or that's just the shape of your hairline. Compare it to previous pictures.

Comment

• Vunoo
                • Jul 2014

I started taking fin when I was 17, I'm 19 now.. Best decision made.....Think about it man

Comment

• somethingabouthair
                  • Mar 2015

Originally posted by jamesst11
                  Who know's? it's hard to tell without comparing these photos with photos from a few years ago.. I have seen people with perfect, thick crowns and receding hair lines and vice versa.. It looks like your hairline MAY be thinning a bit, or that's just the shape of your hairline. Compare it to previous pictures.
                  These photos are actually recent, could my hairline be a mature hairline? or at least transitioning into it?

Comment

• somethingabouthair
                    • Mar 2015

Originally posted by Vunoo
                    I started taking fin when I was 17, I'm 19 now.. Best decision made.....Think about it man
                    Any side effects? and could you tell me more about the benefits on you now?

Comment

• Vunoo
                      • Jul 2014

Zero side effects, I started taking fin as soon as I saw something changing so maybe I just hit hair loss be4 it could hit me back. My density is obviously not a good as some1 without this disease but noone notices if I have less or more hair than my peers.

I can't tell you my hair has been regrowing back or not. All I can say is that if it didn't stop it from getting worse, then at the very least it slowed down..

Comment

Working...