Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BigCityJames
    • Dec 2009

Share a funny story

As most veteran hair wearers can attest to, there are going to be those days that your hair just doesnt look 100%, no different than a "bad hair day".
    Now, I am not trying to scare potential hair replacement wearers from going that route as these situations are few and far between, but a sense of humor about the situation does help. I am posting this thread for people to share a funny story, an antidote to a problem you encounter with your hair, or just your philosophy on the whole process.
    NYJames
  • PayDay
    • Nov 2008

I have a funny story about my brother and the perils of having a 2 year old. It was Christmas morning about 5 years ago and we were all at my brother’s house for the holiday. My brother did the hair club thing for a few years and was always paranoid about people noticing. Unfortunately it looked like crap most of the time an I would always tell him to do something else or find a better place. Well, this day we all had the video cameras out and my nephew decided to pull his daddy’s hair from behind. I guess he didn’t have it glued on too tight and the whole front flipped up. It looked like it was staged but it wasn’t and we have it on video!
    He was laughing but I know it hurt him. I was thinking about sending the video to America’s funniest videos, because it was hysterical but it’s probably too cruel. It was brutal!

That’s my story.

Comment

• BigCityJames
      • Dec 2009

Pat Boone

Hey Payday,
      That sounds rough-but if you want to see the all time cringe inducing moment check out Pat Boone loses toupee. This takes the cake.

Comment

• PayDay
        • Nov 2008

NOW THAT”S BRUTAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...