Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • FearTheLoss
    • Dec 2012

compounded minox

I'm interested in finding the best minox formulation out there. I haven't had success with rogaine foam or liquid (no regrowth, no maintenance) so I'm wondering if I should try something like Lipogaine or formula 82m. Has anyone been using minox with tretinoin that didn't have success with regular minox?
  • Swooping
    • May 2014

If you didn't have success with minoxidil, don't expect to have success with minoxidil ever again. Has to do with your genetics, you lack an enzyme. Something you can try is to upregulate this enzyme (sulfotransferase) with a corticosteroid.

Comment

• Jazz1
      Inactive
      • Aug 2012

I use mixture;

15% minoxidil
      0.1% finesteride
      1.5% azelaic acid
      0.25% progesterone
      0.025% tretinoin

The above has given me success, see my threads everything is there from who and where to buy .

Comment

• Parsia
        • Dec 2013

Originally posted by FearTheLoss
        I'm interested in finding the best minox formulation out there. I haven't had success with rogaine foam or liquid (no regrowth, no maintenance) so I'm wondering if I should try something like Lipogaine or formula 82m. Has anyone been using minox with tretinoin that didn't have success with regular minox?
        Hello man , how are you doing ? I would suggest you to use the lipogaine ! I have used it last year for 4 months and I got good result and people on forum admit that also , I have posted my picture , Then with some reason I stopped that ( huge mistake) , And I lost my hair , I got back to it again around 5 weeks ago and my result looks starting back .
        lets Look at the ingredients together :
        Minoxidil 5 % , Azetinol , saw palmetto , Beta Sitosterol , oleic acid , gamma and alpha acid , apple polyphenol , biotin , niacin , biotiny-tripeptide , vitamin B6 and B12 , Phosphatidylcholine

I agree using rogain foam is the easiest one but unfortunately it gave me lots of shedding so I stopped that after 1 month .

I agree minoxidil compound would be the best choice for who which don't get good result with minoxidil alone.

Comment

• ledhead
          • Dec 2014

Try to get some Minoxidil Sulfate powder. The enzyme that you lack converts the minoxidil in Rogaine to MS. At least this is what I have gathered.

Comment

• k9gatton
            • Oct 2016

Use 30% Minoxidil myself. Is this med wellness center?

That's where I get everything you do, except no azelaic acid or tretinoin.

Also, I need the hydrocortisone cream, as an anti inflammatory agent.

Comment

• k9gatton
              • Oct 2016

Wanted to introduce myself. I'm k9gatton!

Comment

Working...