29 former hair loss sufferer - now work in the industry...

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • HR Institute
    Doctor Representative
    • Jul 2014

29 former hair loss sufferer - now work in the industry...

Hi everyone, just want to introduce myself. I am the client service manager for Dr. Sam van Eeden at the Hair-loss Restoration Institute (HRI) Ireland. I work a lot with our patients. I find it helps patients to be able to talk to a fellow hair loss sufferer, as I can understand their concerns and empathise with them, I imagine it also helps patients to see the results in person.

I got my transplant when I was 27 and I still maintain it was the best decision I ever made. I was suffering from lower confidence which has easily been the main change since I got my transplant, I also went from unemployed to employed to starting my own business!

Before I got my procedure I was a lurker on this and other hair-loss forums. I appreciated the info and help I got from the sites and now hope to repay it. The more I learned about hair-loss the more interested I became. It still blows my mind how much of a taboo subject it is. I hope that my experience can help others and I hope to be able to answer questions about my experience.

I feel honoured to be working in this industry as I know personally how much it can mean to a person. I also feel honoured to be working along side Dr. van Eeden, he is an extremely talented surgeon performing some of the worlds best results, but above all that he is a extremely nice & friendly man.
    Representative for IAHRS Member, Dr. Sam van Eeden
    View Dr. van Eeden's IAHRS Profile
Working...