Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • FearTheLoss
    • Dec 2012

Abnormal question about Propecia

Hi all, I have been on propecia for about 4 weeks now. I started at 1mg and had sides so I am taking .25mg every day now. I don't have any testicular pain or ED like I had with 1mg, but I have this weird, slight discomfort in the tip of my penis. Has anyone else had this when taking propecia and did it go away?

Thanks
  • Cr779
    • Nov 2011

I had that when I was quitting. I decided that I didn't wanna risk taking the drug anymore so I started lowering my dosage, when i went from .25 to .015 there was a few days where the head of my penis was sore, like I had pressed on it too hard, went away after 4 days or so. But like I said that was when I was quitting after being on it for 4 months with no sides.

Comment

• FearTheLoss
      • Dec 2012

Okay, I'm on .25mg ed and this is the only side I have..it's just an annoying feeling.

Comment

• FearTheLoss
        • Dec 2012

anyone else?

Comment

• rdawg
          • Jun 2012

Wait it out a bit, alot of people have sides for a little bit(say a few weeks) then it goes away.

Comment

• FearTheLoss
            • Dec 2012

Originally posted by rdawg
            Wait it out a bit, alot of people have sides for a little bit(say a few weeks) then it goes away.
            thanks rdawg...I appreciate your advice. That is what I'm planning on doing, it isn't severe...just annoying.

Comment

• blakes33
              • Dec 2011

Originally posted by Cr779
              I had that when I was quitting. I decided that I didn't wanna risk taking the drug anymore so I started lowering my dosage, when i went from .25 to .015 there was a few days where the head of my penis was sore, like I had pressed on it too hard, went away after 4 days or so. But like I said that was when I was quitting after being on it for 4 months with no sides.
              Cr - How did you measure out a dose of 0.015 mg?

Comment

• Cr779
                • Nov 2011

Originally posted by blakes33
                Cr - How did you measure out a dose of 0.015 mg?
                I was on 1mg propecia, so i cut it into quarters, so .25 mg. Then I cut the quarter in half as best I could, which is roughly 0.015. Not exact but I did my best, its not too hard to get it pretty even.

Comment

Working...