X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Spex
    Dr Representative
    • Nov 2008

Will a Hair Transplant work for you ? | Video Interview

Here is my first interview with Robin James @Man For Himself helping educate hair loss sufferers on his very powerful platform.

" Will a Hair transplant work for you?"

Great to get reliable educational resources out there too...

Regards
    Spex
    A world renowned hair loss and hair transplant adviser. Spex has received several hair transplant procedures along with appropriate treatments!
    Visit my website: SPEXHAIR

Watch regular segments and interviews on The Bald Truth UK show

View Media interviews www.spexhair.media

Subscribe to my YouTube Channel : SpexHair Youtube

I am not a doctor or medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions expressed are my own unless stated otherwise. Always consult with your own family doctor prior to embarking on any form of hair loss treatment or surgery.
  • David Anderson
    Doctor Representative
    • Jun 2016

Such great advice for anyone considering a hair transplant that have yet to stabilise their hair. Well done!!!

Comment

• Spex
      Dr Representative
      • Nov 2008

Second video in the series

I am not a doctor or medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions expressed are my own unless stated otherwise. Always consult with your own family doctor prior to embarking on any form of hair loss treatment or surgery.

Comment

• Spex
        Dr Representative
        • Nov 2008

Open up about hair loss and talk about it because in turn you will empower and more importantly protect yourself. You can never have too much information on the topic of hair loss and hair transplants. See my latest interview on the subject of being open and celebrity hair transplants. Great resources and organisations mentioned! #hairloss #hairtransplants #celebhairloss #thebaldtruth #iahrs

Regards
        spex
        A world renowned hair loss and hair transplant adviser. Spex has received several hair transplant procedures along with appropriate treatments!

Comment

Working...