Dr. Alexander Phx, AZ 2900 grafts frontal 1/3 with hairline recreation 6 months post

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Scott Alexander, MD
    IAHRS Recommended Hair Transplant Surgeon
    • Dec 2008

Dr. Alexander Phx, AZ 2900 grafts frontal 1/3 with hairline recreation 6 months post

614 singles
    2216 doubles
    112 multi's
    Attached Files
    Scott Alexander, MD www.drscottalexander.com
    Member, International Alliance of Hair Restoration Surgeons
    View my IAHRS Profile
  • TeeJay73
    • Oct 2008

I agree with Dr. Feller --- this HT rocks. This guy must love it. Nice hairline too!

Comment

• Delphi
      • Mar 2009

Dr. Alexander do you shave every patient for surgery. If someone wants to have a transplant without shaving his head can he still come to you and do you think the results would be as good?

Comment

• Scott Alexander, MD
        IAHRS Recommended Hair Transplant Surgeon
        • Dec 2008

I prefer to shave the patient, like this one we posted. If the patient is set on not having his head shaved or needs to get back to work and doesn't want to look like he just had surgery, I will transplant between existing hairs. We absolutley do not miss any spots when the patient's head is shaved. If we are transplanting between hairs, there is a chance we might miss a few areas but overall the transplant is just as good. It just takes longer to do the transplant if I don't shave. It could take me up to an hour longer. I do not charge any extra for not shaving.
        Scott Alexander, MD www.drscottalexander.com
        Member, International Alliance of Hair Restoration Surgeons
        View my IAHRS Profile

Comment

Working...