2017 is the year when hair loss will be a past!!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • mohuk
    • Jun 2011

2017 is the year when hair loss will be a past!!

Hey everyone

I like to be optimistic

HSC has revealed that the medication it is going to be available in late 2015

also TrichoScience revealed that this technology is available in 2015 as well

by 2017 latest,, they are going to be available everywhere

so all hair loss sufferers will probably have the solution by that time

6 years from now on,, and we have our hair with no concerns

finger crossed

so now stick to minoxidil, nizoral, laser comb and supplements,,,,, and stay away from Propecia,,,, never think about it,,, its not even worth a try
  • BoSox
    • Jun 2010

Originally posted by mohuk

so now stick to minoxidil, nizoral, laser comb and supplements,,,,, and stay away from Propecia,,,, never think about it,,, its not even worth a try
    I've been on propecia for 4 years. My brother is a nw 5, I'm holding to what I have at nw 2, although thinning is getting worse. I've had 0 side effects from propecia. I'm better off with it, same with most men with MPB.

I hope we have a cure by 2017, I can't fight this for too long.

Comment

• cleverusername
      • Nov 2011

I remember someone saying that aderans was looking to launch 2014, could be wrong. Also, histogen and replicel may be available in other countries before they launch here. So i'm hoping that we get it sooner than 2017.

Comment

• dkayla77
        • Jul 2011

innovative way to spam against propecia

Comment

• HairTalk
          • Feb 2011

Hey everyone

I like to be optimistic

finger crossed

Was your point in starting this thread simply to alleviate your boredom? Surely, it was not to share any information or an experience, or to present a question or concern.

Hope you're less bored, now...

Comment

• Mojo Risin
            • Mar 2011

5/10 years away so it's realistic.

Comment

• ILLSHAVEIT
              • Jan 2012

Hey everyone

I like to be optimistic

finger crossed

MAN **** YOU...2017...I'D BE DEAD BY THEN. youre lucky you can count the dayss till you get to norwood 1, I CANT !!! I WON'T BE DEAD BUT I WON'T GIVE A RAT ASS ABOUT BEING BALD AT THAT AGE.....AND YES STAY AWAY FROM PROPECIA I ALREADY TOOK IT AND ITS KILLING ME WITH ANXIETY (NO OTHER SIDE EFFECTS) !!!!

**** REPLICELL PLZZ WORKK!!! AND SOME MILLIONAIRE GIMME SOME MONEY !!!

Comment

• NeedHairASAP
                • Jul 2011

Originally posted by ILLSHAVEIT
                **** REPLICELL PLZZ WORKK!!! AND SOME MILLIONAIRE GIMME SOME MONEY !!!
                lol i love the profanity and caps. keep it up!

Comment

Working...