• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Spex
    Dr Representative
    • Nov 2008

SURGERY is a LAST resort!

Surgery is a last resort!!!!

Powerful content which explains what it means to be a part of a team who work together in a collective effort to protect the patient - and focused on educating the patient with the TRUTH.

Regards
    Spex
    A world renowned hair loss and hair transplant adviser. Spex has received several hair transplant procedures along with appropriate treatments!
    Visit my website: SPEXHAIR

Watch regular segments and interviews on The Bald Truth UK show

View Media interviews www.spexhair.media

Subscribe to my YouTube Channel : SpexHair Youtube

I am not a doctor or medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions expressed are my own unless stated otherwise. Always consult with your own family doctor prior to embarking on any form of hair loss treatment or surgery.
  • JoeTillman
    • Jul 2014

When you do everything right to promote a positive message, the leads will come as a byproduct.™

Good segment!
    Joe Tillman
    The original Hair Transplant Mentor

Interested to know which doctors I recommend?
    See the full list at HairTransplantMentor.com/hair-transplant-doctors

Comment

• Sean
      • Jan 2011

Great segment! Now for those who got it and have been had, how do we correct it and get outta this mess. I cant rest till this is resolved and done ethically. Im left with a puzzle and harmed scalp. Ive informed a lot of folks on and offline and changed their views on how dangerous this surgery is. Tons of folks that saw me in person gave it up and resorted to meds. It is upsetting.

Comment

• Spex
        Dr Representative
        • Nov 2008

Thanks for the comments
        Visit my website: SPEXHAIR

Watch regular segments and interviews on The Bald Truth UK show

View Media interviews www.spexhair.media

Subscribe to my YouTube Channel : SpexHair Youtube

I am not a doctor or medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions expressed are my own unless stated otherwise. Always consult with your own family doctor prior to embarking on any form of hair loss treatment or surgery.

Comment

Working...