X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • johnsmith1989
    • Oct 2019

Helo me choose a surgeon

Hello Everyone

Help to choose a right surgeon. I have listed couple of surgeons below. Did someone who recently had a experience. with any off the below doctors? Any other doctor name which im missing in Canada, USA OR INDIA

Dr hasson and wong
    Dr Koinor
    Dr Tejinder Bhatti ( I am not sure if he is good with designing Hariline and temple area).

Thank You
  • Franky
    • May 2019

Dr Konior and Hasson&Wong are leagues above Dr Bhatti. Like comparing a Lamborghini/Ferrari to a Honda/Toyota imo. Doesn't mean Dr Bhatti isn't a good surgeon, but just that Konior and H&W are two who are way out in front not only of Dr Bhatti but a lot of other surgeons to.

Both Konior and H&W do tremendous hairline work and you've picked probably the best 2 in the world in those two imo and if you can afford it, I'd stick with one of those two.

Been really impressed with Dr Konior's results, seems to have a knack of making not so many grafts go a long way. Also think he does one patient a day and does the majority of the procedure if not all himself. Similarly H&W results are some of the best around. Both are two of the most experienced surgeons around.

Comment

• Raphael84hair
      Doctor Representative
      • Feb 2019

You have selected great surgeons there. Have your consulted with them as of yet?
      Hearing their recommendations and preferred approach may make your lean more for one particular surgeon.

I am consistently very impressed with Dr Konior.

Patient Advisor - Dr Bisanga - Athens, Greece
      ian@drchristianbisanga.com
      Whatsapp +34 642 37 03 83

Comment

• Warchild
        • Oct 2019

Stay away from Dr. U. In California.

Comment

Working...