The Growing Dangers Of The Hair Transplant Industry!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Spex
    Dr Representative
    • Nov 2008

The Growing Dangers Of The Hair Transplant Industry!

Hi guys,

An article i wrote :https://www.apetogentleman.com/hair-transplant-dangers/ surrounding the dangers we currently face in this space. Patient beware and DO YOUR RESEARCH!

Regards
    SPEX
    A world renowned hair loss and hair transplant adviser. Spex has received several hair transplant procedures along with appropriate treatments!
    Visit my website: SPEXHAIR

Watch regular segments and interviews on The Bald Truth UK show

View Media interviews www.spexhair.media

Subscribe to my YouTube Channel : SpexHair Youtube

I am not a doctor or medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions expressed are my own unless stated otherwise. Always consult with your own family doctor prior to embarking on any form of hair loss treatment or surgery.
  • Steve72
    • Aug 2018

Hi Spex,

Nice article, my question is this, the doctors who were/are performing these botched hair operations in the UK, will they possibly get struck off or can they simply just go to another practice and continue their bad work?

regards
    steve

Comment

• Spex
      Dr Representative
      • Nov 2008

Anything is possible in this crazy space man. Buyer beware!
      Regards
      SPEX

I am not a doctor or medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions expressed are my own unless stated otherwise. Always consult with your own family doctor prior to embarking on any form of hair loss treatment or surgery.

Comment

• janglynangly
        • Oct 2016

Personally, I feel it’s extremely important that patients, both young and old, have the opportunity to know which clinics are safe, and the ones that have no clue what they are doing. It’s a minefield out there and the buyer needs to be aware.
        This doesn't preclude doctors of the IAHRS or ones that are recommended by this board or specifically even on YOUR website, which can cause one to get a false sense of comfort. You can do all of the research in the world and see tons of doctors and transplant advisors like yourself tout a doctor's skills and assume you will get a good transplant, yet all you get is a robot who does most of the procedure with an almost absent doctor (other than making incision sites) who has another patient at the same day and time and whose clinic refuses to answer emails and dodges most phone calls.

Do your research indeed.

Comment

• Spex
          Dr Representative
          • Nov 2008

Indeed, research is vital and remember surgery is a LAST RESORT.

Regards
          SPEX

Comment

Working...