Now is the time to fund someone to go to the 2015 hair loss congress.

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • nameless
    • Feb 2013

Now is the time to fund someone to go to the 2015 hair loss congress.

This year's hair loss congress will be much more significant than last year's. They could actually announce a bonafide cure or breakthrough. We should send someone to the event to gather information like Desmond did last year. This year is bigger...a lot bigger.
  • luiza
    • Jun 2015

Agreed

Comment

• It's2014ComeOnAlready
      • Sep 2014

Indeed, and since I take it that most of us are Americans, a flight to Miami shouldn't be too expensive.

Comment

• hellouser
        • May 2012

You'll first have to go through the many, MANY naysayers before starting it up. This has already been attempted on another forum but failed miserably because:

1) Everyone thus far has proven to be an amateur with marketing (only way to gain traction)
        2) Only a few people have shown enough interest and willingness to be dedicated to the project

I've got a bunch of extra vacation days to use this year from weekend work days and luckily I have a friend that lives just 2 hours north of Miami. I'm thinking of going myself and doing a mini holiday and meeting up with the doctors and picking their brain. We need a cure, I'm tired of living in this misandry obsessed society.

Comment

• It's2014ComeOnAlready
          • Sep 2014

Originally posted by hellouser
          You'll first have to go through the many, MANY naysayers before starting it up. This has already been attempted on another forum but failed miserably because:

1) Everyone thus far has proven to be an amateur with marketing (only way to gain traction)
          2) Only a few people have shown enough interest and willingness to be dedicated to the project

I've got a bunch of extra vacation days to use this year from weekend work days and luckily I have a friend that lives just 2 hours north of Miami. I'm thinking of going myself and doing a mini holiday and meeting up with the doctors and picking their brain. We need a cure, I'm tired of living in this misandry obsessed society.
          You've got my vote. I think you'd be perfect for the job.

Comment

• trunks
            • Jun 2015

Yeah, it will be tough mission to get close to their research details. Hope that you will get many news.

Comment

• JayM
              • Apr 2015

Hellouser has my vote too!

Comment

• breakbot
                • Feb 2014

It has no meaning sending a mad person like Hellouser.
                I imagine him try to convice Cotsarelis that baldness can't be cured cause of women and pathetic society.
                Send somebody normal in there.

Comment

• Joan
                  • May 2014

I, too, vote for you, Hellouser. You're the ideal person, and I'd gladly help fund you.

Comment

• nameless
                    • Feb 2013

I agree that Hellouser would be perfect for this.

Now we need to figure out what he will need and fund it. He needs to set this up the same way that Desmond did last year so that he gets full access and he can talk to researchers.

I will chip in at least $100.

Comment

• nameless
                      • Feb 2013

If we can get Hellouser in there as a press person he might be able to ask SM04554 a very important question. He might be able to ask them if they have already patented SM04554. He might be able to find out which patent it is exactly. A press-person would have reasonable grounds to ask this question.

Comment

• JimmyHairte
                        • Apr 2014

Hellouser would be perfect if you wanted to offend and insult every single doctor and researcher over there and ask them why they are so lazy.

He's competent, don't get me wrong. He's just not the kind of guy you'd want for "PR" matters.

Comment

• nameless
                          • Feb 2013

Originally posted by JimmyHairte
                          Hellouser would be perfect if you wanted to offend and insult every single doctor and researcher over there and ask them why they are so lazy.

He's competent, don't get me wrong. He's just not the kind of guy you'd want for "PR" matters.
                          Hellouser has better sense than to say offensive things to the researchers. When he talks to us here that's one thing but when he talks to them there that's a different thing. He understands this. And it's totally inappropriate for you to lock someone into the things that he says here where he believes that he's off-the-record and among companions. He will be just fine at the congress and he has my full support.

Comment

• 20legend
                            • Feb 2015

Hellouser has my vote. He seems perfect to gather whatever possible information the researchers are willing to share.
                            I will gladly help to fund too.

Comment

• joachim
                              • May 2014

yes, i think the majority of us will agree that hellouser is the right guy. he has also the right skills to record the conferences professionally and upload them afterwards.

he deserves to get funded, no matter what a few haters say.

Comment

Working...