Today I start on generic Finasteride 1mg!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jamesparker
    • Dec 2012

Today I start on generic Finasteride 1mg!!!!!!!

After 2 years of constantly worrying about my hairline and struggling with embaressment to talk to someone about it I am finally taking action! I obtained over a years supply of Finpecia for cheap from inhousepharmacy.vu where it didn't require a perscription. I have also obtained minodoxil 5% as well as nizoral shampoo. I am beyond excited to start! Mostly because even if I go on to lose all my hair from now on atleast I'll know I tried everything to stop it! I am optimistic that this treatment will work well. I will post before pics of my hairline now and update this thread every month or so to show my progress. And comments or questions or words of encouragement would be greatly appreciated! Hope everyone has a great thanksgiving!
    Attached Files
  • ParanoiaDestroya
    • Nov 2014

Aside from the potential pitfalls of ordering generics without a prescription, you have no idea how much it does my heart well to see people taking the correct course of action in terms of treatments. No miracle potions, just clinically proven treatments.

Keep on doing what you're doing.

Comment

• Notcoolanymore
      • Jun 2013

Originally posted by ParanoiaDestroya
      Aside from the potential pitfalls of ordering generics without a prescription, you have no idea how much it does my heart well to see people taking the correct course of action in terms of treatments. No miracle potions, just clinically proven treatments.

Keep on doing what you're doing.
      Damn right!

Comment

Working...