X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • englishman
    • Nov 2014

Dr.Angela Christiano

heyola Lads and lasses,

I'm neil i am 20 yrs old and i from england. I've a question concerning the thing that Dr.Crhistiano discovered mid october 2013. What's the matter with that ruddy thing? I didn't hear any kind of news of it since then. I mean this appeared to me as avery good solution, what the bloody hell are these chaps doing? They said :" angle,shaft direction need to be figured out and we go for it".Well is there any progress to find or to see in this project? Does anyone have the latest news about it?

PLEASEE!! If you want respond by choosing one of the old-time-favourite Phrases like

:" there'll never be a cure in our life time" Stop it and refrain yourself. I am studying Physics and I think there's so much progress ongoing in the laboratories.

Bleeding christ!!!! this is hair loss,they shall cure and they make millions.
  • hellouser
    • May 2012

Originally posted by englishman
    heyola Lads and lasses,

I'm neil i am 20 yrs old and i from england. I've a question concerning the thing that Dr.Crhistiano discovered mid october 2013. What's the matter with that ruddy thing? I didn't hear any kind of news of it since then. I mean this appeared to me as avery good solution, what the bloody hell are these chaps doing? They said :" angle,shaft direction need to be figured out and we go for it".Well is there any progress to find or to see in this project? Does anyone have the latest news about it?

PLEASEE!! If you want respond by choosing one of the old-time-favourite Phrases like

:" there'll never be a cure in our life time" Stop it and refrain yourself. I am studying Physics and I think there's so much progress ongoing in the laboratories.

Bleeding christ!!!! this is hair loss,they shall cure and they make millions.
    Dr. Christiano also found a way to cure/treat Alopecia Areata 2 years ago with Tofacitnib and despite it's links to Androgenetic Alopecia she has NOT done a case study for AGA/Male Pattern Baldness.

Listen englishman, I see you're frustrated, but you need a dose of reality; men with baldness are not worthy of sympathy or even empathy. I'd recommend firing off an email to Dr. Christiano directly but you'll likely get ignored because of what I said earlier.

Now, if you were a woman with alopecia, you'd have the world support. Good luck though.

Comment

• englishman
      • Nov 2014

Does anyone know her email address ? I'll fire off the hell towards christiano. May someone help me? I have to do this . Chaps tell me they know that they could make a million with curing it

Comment

• breakbot
        • Feb 2014

Does anyone know her email address ? I'll fire off the hell towards christiano. May someone help me? I have to do this . Chaps tell me they know that they could make a million with curing it
        Please don't listen to this freak Hellouser. I'm sure he has already sent milions mails to her.
        Nobody of us can speed up the process of a hairloss cure by senting crying mails.

Comment

• englishman
          • Nov 2014

I dont wanna be desperate and I think we'll be liberated from this soulcage

Comment

• hellouser
            • May 2012

Originally posted by breakbot
            Please don't listen to this freak Hellouser.
            Excuse you?

I'm sure he has already sent milions mails to her.
            Great, so you're a liar? I've only ever emailed her ONCE asking to see if she was taking part in Hair Congress.

Nobody of us can speed up the process of a hairloss cure by senting crying mails.
            No way, really?!

Well, much to your dismay, getting info from her on Tofacitinib would certainly help us staying out of the dark... but whatever, you should just keep doing what you're doing: be silent.

Comment

• It's2014ComeOnAlready
              • Sep 2014

Keep the positivity! Everyone on here understands your frustration, but the truth is that this is the best time in history in terms of hair loss research. There are many promising treatments in the pipeline, some we know about, others we don't. Check in on the forum every couple of weeks or so, and you'll see some news leak that will give you hope. In time, that hope will turn into hair.

Comment

• hellouser
                • May 2012

Originally posted by It's2014ComeOnAlready
                Keep the positivity! Everyone on here understands your frustration, but the truth is that this is the best time in history in terms of hair loss research.
                The same was said 3 years ago...5 years ago, 10 years ago, 20 years ago. Look where we are.

The situation is such shite that in a couple months you're going to have to change your name to 'It's2015ComeOnAlready'

Comment

• noisette
                  • Jun 2013

Yes, stay strong bro. We are together in the same boat. We will have a cure soon.

Comment

• cookies
                    • Dec 2013

Does anyone know her email address ?
                    Dr.AngelaChristiano@hotmail.com

Comment

• englishman
                      • Nov 2014

@cookies really?? Shut it

Comment

• tiktok
                        • Jun 2014

@cookies really?? Shut it
                        Seriously, it's one thing to to actively contribute to the progress of treating MPB, and another to slow it down with his BS.

Comment

• brocktherock
                          • Dec 2013

Originally posted by hellouser
                          Dr. Christiano also found a way to cure/treat Alopecia Areata 2 years ago with Tofacitnib and despite it's links to Androgenetic Alopecia she has NOT done a case study for AGA/Male Pattern Baldness.

Listen englishman, I see you're frustrated, but you need a dose of reality; men with baldness are not worthy of sympathy or even empathy. I'd recommend firing off an email to Dr. Christiano directly but you'll likely get ignored because of what I said earlier.

Now, if you were a woman with alopecia, you'd have the world support. Good luck though.
                          If you really believe that then why are you on every thread, all day, every day. We've seen a ton of new developments and we now know for sure there is a lot of interest in finding a cure. Unfortunately once you have a full head of hair again you may have to develop a personality, the cure for being an asshole is more than 5 years away.

Comment

• englishman
                            • Nov 2014

I apologise for my bad temper and me bad language sorry lads

Comment

• hellouser
                              • May 2012

Originally posted by brocktherock
                              If you really believe that then why are you on every thread, all day, every day. We've seen a ton of new developments and we now know for sure there is a lot of interest in finding a cure.
                              Really, a ton? I can count on one hand how many developments there are for a hair loss cure.

Unfortunately once you have a full head of hair again you may have to develop a personality, the cure for being an asshole is more than 5 years away.
                              That's a cute jab, sweetheart. Stay delusional.

Comment

Working...