Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Plan C
    • Nov 2013

just bought RU, now for dut

As the title mentions, I just bought 10g of RU from anagen/ kane + 50ml of KB solution. Since starting fin 6 months ago, I've consistently tried to fool myself into believing that my hairline has stopped receding. Not allowing this to happen anymore.

I'm also considering taking dut a few times a week. I have two questions -

1) Has anybody experienced any success on their hairline by using it?

2) Is there a respectable place to buy it? (I'm based in the UK)

Cheers.
  • lilpauly
    • Feb 2012

Originally posted by Plan C
    As the title mentions, I just bought 10g of RU from anagen/ kane + 50ml of KB solution. Since starting fin 6 months ago, I've consistently tried to fool myself into believing that my hairline has stopped receding. Not allowing this to happen anymore.

I'm also considering taking dut a few times a week. I have two questions -

2) Is there a respectable place to buy it? (I'm based in the UK)

Cheers.
    Are u on Minox ? Yes Inhouse pharmacy and alldaychemist are trusted suppliers for dut

Comment

• Plan C
      • Nov 2013

Originally posted by lilpauly
      Are u on Minox ? Yes Inhouse pharmacy and alldaychemist are trusted suppliers for dut
      I am.

Comment

• lilpauly
        • Feb 2012

Dut is the king of all treatments !!!!!

Comment

• lilpauly
          • Feb 2012

I will post a study using Saba gel then apply ninox is a killer combo !!!! U can get all from Inhouse

Comment

• Plan C
            • Nov 2013

Originally posted by lilpauly
            I will post a study using Saba gel then apply ninox is a killer combo !!!! U can get all from Inhouse
            Unfortunately inhouse requires a prescription now. Is alldaychemist definitely trustworthy? Also, do you dut every day?

Comment

• 25 going on 65
              • Sep 2010

1 mg every day for over a year. Not impressed at all

Comment

• Plan C
                • Nov 2013

Originally posted by 25 going on 65
                1 mg every day for over a year. Not impressed at all
                Sorry to hear it. Hopefully by using RU too I will have some success..

Comment

• lilpauly
                  • Feb 2012

Unfortunately inhouse requires a prescription now. Is alldaychemist definitely trustworthy? Also, do you dut every day?
                  No I don't. eod I still think its better then taking fin everyday

Comment

• Plan C
                    • Nov 2013

So I've taken a look at suggestions on a number of sites. 30 dutas is $43 with alldaychemist and 30 avodart is £37 with pharmacy2u. Spex also recommended someone to me called Dr Edgar, who sells 6 months of dut for £300. At this point I'm leaning towards pharmacy2u.

Comment

• lilpauly
                      • Feb 2012

alldaychemist is good, as is inhouse.

Comment

• SOTF
                        • Jul 2013

The proper use of alldaychemist is to take advantage of their $25 flat shipping rate. Buy in bulk and it should be the cheapest option (that I know of). I have been using their dut for the last year. I have very aggressive loss and in my opinion, it has been completely halted.

Comment

• LeonardoD
                          • Jun 2013

But Pharmacy2u.co.uk is a real regulated pharmacy. Go with that.

Comment

• jackk
                            • Oct 2011

@Plan C: I'm in the UK and just got my first batch of Dut from Inhouse. No prescription and (thankfully!) no customs charge either!

Just got 30 tabs to test it for a few days for sides. It was £26.00 all in.

I think I'll only use it once or twice a week and give up the finpecia. Is that a good idea? I'm a little anxious about it, as it's a lot stronger than fin.

Comment

• Plan C
                              • Nov 2013

Originally posted by jackk
                              @Plan C: I'm in the UK and just got my first batch of Dut from Inhouse. No prescription and (thankfully!) no customs charge either!

Just got 30 tabs to test it for a few days for sides. It was £26.00 all in.

I think I'll only use it once or twice a week and give up the finpecia. Is that a good idea? I'm a little anxious about it, as it's a lot stronger than fin.
                              Hi Jack. I got my Avodart from Pharmacy2u a couple of weeks back. It was expensive but definitely legit. I've been taking it on Mondays and Thursdays and taking fin on the remaining days. The first 4 times I took it I suffered sexual side effects. However, I took it yesterday and today I have no sides. I also shed a little each time. I'm going to continue taking it twice a week and, if the sides completely disappear, take it every day.

Comment

Working...