Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • crown exposed
    • Jul 2009

Dare I hope?...

It's just over two months...I can't see it, but I am certain I can feel the new growth. What once was smooth, now feels a little fuzzy! How long do you veterans think it'll be till its visible?
  • gillenator
    • Dec 2008

Originally posted by crown exposed
    It's just over two months...I can't see it, but I am certain I can feel the new growth. What once was smooth, now feels a little fuzzy! How long do you veterans think it'll be till its visible?
    It usually takes three months or so until you notice anything coming through although I also could feel the new growth coming through before I saw it. The next several months should be awesome for you!
    "Gillenator"
    Independent Patient Advocate
    more.hair@verizon.net

NOTE: I am not a physician and not employed by any doctor/clinic. My opinions are not medical advice nor are they the opinions of the following endorsing physicians: Dr. Bob True & Dr. Bob Dorin

Comment

• crown exposed
      • Jul 2009

Just got a haircut. My haircut lady said she could tell fine growth was coming in!

Comment

• Bald Paul
        • Sep 2009

Allright!

Congratulations!!!!

Comment

• Buckerine11
          • Nov 2008

That's great news, man. Post some pics when you can!

BTW, did you opt for strip or FUE?

Comment

• crown exposed
            • Jul 2009

I got a strip. I have it buzzed to a #3, but that's probably a bit to short right now. I can see it when I tilt my head down, although I don't think anyone who doesn't know its there can. Once the scar fades some more, I think a #3 will be fine.

Comment

• gillenator
              • Dec 2008

Originally posted by crown exposed
              Just got a haircut. My haircut lady said she could tell fine growth was coming in!
              Congrats! There's much more to come.
              "Gillenator"
              Independent Patient Advocate
              more.hair@verizon.net

NOTE: I am not a physician and not employed by any doctor/clinic. My opinions are not medical advice nor are they the opinions of the following endorsing physicians: Dr. Bob True & Dr. Bob Dorin

Comment

• AlexieJ
                • Jan 2016

That's great news! Since not only you noticed the hair growth then probably you can expect more to come.

Comment

Working...