X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • tbtadmin
    Administrator
    • Sep 2008

The Cure For Hair Loss…Again?

Joe from Staten Island calls in to discuss the recent Huffington Post update piece on Follica Inc’s long awaited hair follicle regeneration treatment…Are we really closer to a cure? Subscribe: iTunes (audio) | iTunes (video) | RSS (audio) | RSS (video) Spencer Kobren‘s The Bald Truth is internationally syndicated through the GFQ Network The Cure [...]The Cure For Hair Loss…Again? is a post from: Hair Loss Show: The Bald Truth

More...
  • crafter
    • Sep 2013

Every 6 months Cotsarelis seems to have a new 'cure'. He's all talk but no substance.

Comment

• UK_
      • Feb 2011

Originally posted by crafter
      Every 6 months Cotsarelis seems to have a new 'cure'. He's all talk but no substance.
      Rubbish.

Comment

• thetgg
        Inactive
        • Jun 2022

shzzz

Glad to chat your blog, I seem to be forward to more reliable articles and I think we all wish to thank so many good articles, blog to share with us. Zonnepaneel installateur Hoeselt

Comment

• thetgg
          Inactive
          • Jun 2022

I see some amazingly important and kept up to length of your strength searching for in your on the site Zonnepanelen installateurs Londerzeel

Comment

• thetgg
            Inactive
            • Jun 2022

shzzz

Welcome to the party of my life here you will learn everything about me. Zonnepanelen installateurs Steenokkerzeel

Comment

• thetgg
              Inactive
              • Jun 2022

Super site! I am Loving it!! Will return once more, Im taking your food additionally, Thanks. Zonnepaneel installateur Kinrooi

Comment

• thetgg
                Inactive
                • Jun 2022

I want you to thank for your time of this wonderful read!!! I definately enjoy every little bit of it and I have you bookmarked to check out new stuff of your blog a must read blog! Zonnepanelen installateurs Sint-Genesius-Rode

Comment

• thetgg
                  Inactive
                  • Jun 2022

Its a great pleasure reading your post.Its full of information I am looking for and I love to post a comment that "The content of your post is awesome" Great work. Zonnepaneel installateur Kortessem

Comment

• thetgg
                    Inactive
                    • Jun 2022

Great info! I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I don’t know what to say except that I have. Zonnepaneel installateur Leopoldsburg

Comment

• thetgg
                      Inactive
                      • Jun 2022

Pretty good post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed reading your blog posts. Any way I’ll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you post again soon. Zonnepanelen installateurs Rotselaar

Comment

• thetgg
                        Inactive
                        • Jun 2022

Your music is amazing. You have some very talented artists. I wish you the best of success. Zonnepaneel installateur Lommel

Comment

• thetgg
                          Inactive
                          • Jun 2022

Thanks for your post. I’ve been thinking about writing a very comparable post over the last couple of weeks, I’ll probably keep it short and sweet and link to this instead if thats cool. Thanks. Zonnepaneel installateur Lummen

Comment

• thetgg
                            Inactive
                            • Jun 2022

Well, this got me thinking what other workouts are good for those of us who find ourselves on the road or have limited equipment options. Zonnepanelen installateurs Lubbeek

Comment

• thetgg
                              Inactive
                              • Jun 2022

so happy to find good place to many here in the post, the writing is just great, thanks for the post. Zonnepaneel installateur Maaseik

Comment

Working...